for Dysmorphia and Other Words I Don't Understand

3/31/2020 c1 Riga
I read this fic years ago n it stuck with me honestly. Loved it. Had to come back n reread it since I’m rewatching the show
10/13/2018 c1 Mae
Oh my gosh! This got me in the feels! Really good. :)
2/21/2016 c1 6Biancachu
You made the idea of Finn having an eating disorder make sense. This was very sad, and I thought you got into the issues your Finn had very well.
4/5/2015 c1 Evvana Durant
I love it! Especially how it corresponds with the actual show, and how it explains thing that Glee failed to mention. Keep writing!

xoxo, Evvana
6/28/2013 c1 Autumn H
That's really good!
6/30/2012 c1 2The Peppermint Field
This is really, really good. It's insightful and strong and a really excellent example of writing. Fantastic work!
5/3/2012 c1 11MissiYoung
damn you for making me see Finn as a viable human being with a soul and everything...awesome, and also I cried a little.
4/30/2012 c1 kaiiju
...This was so good that it was scary. Even though Finn having an eating disorder seems wildly unreasonable at first glance, this writing and characterization made it so incredibly plausible that it just blows my mind. Thanks for the great read!
10/16/2011 c1 11biketest
Whoah. This was so good, and very realistic. It wasn't OTT with self loathing and everything was paced very well. I liked how he was mad at the people around him for not getting it. I don't watch Glee, so I can't really tell if you characterized it well but it was so well written and just awesome. Now I'm rambling but just—great job.
9/4/2011 c1 18matchbookjealousy
oh, finny! *glomps* this was so sad! but really interesting and well-written too! your angst work is really good (well angst!good, anyway), CS Me! nice work! :) *hugs finn again!* :(
4/2/2011 c1 1CaskettKlainer
That was interesting. I liked how you added the key events from season 1.
3/14/2011 c1 9bananathebookworm
This was incredibly well written.

I love how you showed both the beginning, the progression, the oblivious friends, and then finally the discovery and fallout. It showed, very well, how anyone can get an eating disorder and how other people take longer to notice if you don't fit the stereotype.

Great job!
2/5/2011 c1 1nbilling133
Oh man, this story was really good. You have a wonderful style of writing and I loved every minute of this story.
2/1/2011 c1 45verity candor
Aagh- this is so fabulously awesome - you do a great job with writing Finn, and even better with writing him haveing issues. I just - yay. Wow. I love it.
1/8/2011 c1 betweenlife
Like the "not fitting the mold" theme for this. Great work.
24 Page 1 2 Next »