FanFiction.Net
for Two Tiny Words Can Change Everything

8/26/2010 c2 MyImmortalxo
I like this story, please update soon :D

I can't believe she's pregnant :o
8/20/2010 c2 bnm6.1.97
Please please please continue my favorite story i wish this would have happend in the books though! ugh please please please!
8/2/2010 c2 33fengbi
Haha...update soon! Hopefully in the next two seconds!
7/28/2010 c2 jasmineyeo
it's getting excited! only 2 weeks and she already found out?

great! = ]
7/28/2010 c1 jasmineyeo
it's great! = ]
7/24/2010 c2 MizfitMandee
Your story is good. I love the interrogation part. That's so like Adrian. Please continue I'm anticipating what happens next.
7/21/2010 c2 bnm6.1.97
COME ON IT"S BEEN OVER A WEEK AND I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WISH THAT IT WOULD GO ON OR A LONG TIME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is a good story and it's good writing and I need help for and idea for a story I'm working on and I might put it on fanfiction for a cross over. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Every story I have TRIED to read sucks! This is the only one I like and I wish it did happen like this in the book!
7/17/2010 c2 bnm6.1.97
more more more more

!1
7/14/2010 c2 5LaLuLover71
Wow... Lol when they were getin intergated adian made me laugh so hard! Haha ~kelly~
7/11/2010 c2 dominique
OMG i really liked this oe it was awesome but is rose really pregnant? I think she is!

PEACE!
7/11/2010 c2 Mariel
Overall I like your take on the Adrian/Rose relationship and the trial. I like the unconventional perspective swaps between Rose and Adrian :)however where you've let Rose roam free before her trial rather than be locked up as was the case in Spirit bound. I'm really excited what you're going to write next now that Rose has announced her pregnancy. I wonder what Adrian's reaction will be? Your fiction is one of the best I've read.
7/10/2010 c2 Roza V. Blood
LOVE THE CHAPTER BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF ADRIAN WOULD HAVE SAID U CAN'T KILL HER SINCE SHE'S PREGNET! AND IT'S MY CHILD!
7/10/2010 c1 Roza V. Blood
LOVE THE CHAPTER... JUST MIISS THE MOMENT OF SEX OR KISSES U SHOULD HAVE ADD!
7/10/2010 c2 soccaplayer71
Love your story. Caint wait for wht happens next.

Krystin
7/10/2010 c2 AMBullard
Holy Fucking Shit! Danngggg didnt see that coming but that was good! Please dont let them kill Rose im not ready for this story to end! :)
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »