for Hampstead's Hunt

1/21 c1 Elise Deschat
Story could apply to both series...I believe this was the original, but it would have been good for the new series as well with minor changes...like a pronoun here and there...
6/11/2013 c1 psitar
Very good story. I enjoyed it very much.
10/19/2011 c1 65Tanith2011
What an exciting and hilarious story you have created! I can't believe I didn't find this sooner!

The characters were in tune to the show and your writing style allows me to picture their facial expressions and tone of voice.

I love how Danny and Kono make comments about Steve's driving!

Hamstead's hunting Danny was gripping and I could picture it taking place in my mind.

Fantastic dialogue between Doc Bergman and the guys, particularly Steve. The dispatch conversation between Bergman, Steve and Kono was very humorous and well written.

It looks like you have done your research because your medical knowledge was impressive.

Over all I thoroughly enjoyed this unique piece and I am hoping to see more stories from you in this fandom :)

(hint hint...)

Thank you for sharing!
10/17/2011 c1 6Hogan 51
Wow - such a great story! I really enjoyed reading this and I found it to be very in character - especially Steve!

Great Job!
8/1/2011 c1 00000909000000
Good story. I liked how worried Steve was for Danny but also how competent Danny was in taking down Hampstead.

Thanks for sharing! :)
4/5/2011 c1 7MMGHawaii
read this story when you first published it. One of my favorite Five-O fan fics. Everything from Steve's driving to Danno's cleverness. Especially liked the way Doc replays back to Steve what he understands Danny's condition to be- how he kind of gives it to him. Well done. Thanks for writing.

Kathy
2/26/2011 c1 booM7boo
Fantastic story! Loved the way Dr. Bergman was 'giving' it to Steve over the police radio regarding Danny being hurt. Steve actually sounded scared of Dr. Bergman; and I love the way Steve was so...well not his usual, 'the boss' here.
11/3/2010 c1 erinlouise08
I enjoyed reading this story :)
8/10/2010 c1 36Book 'em Again
First off, this is definently not OCC. You captured Doc Bergman perfectly and did a good job with the others as well. Your dialogue and banter was what really made this story great, especially during the car ride to the hospitial. Kono's thoughts at the end was really good too, I could really see him enjoying picking up the boss. One question, when I was in high school they made us read this I guess well known short story about a guy who hunted humans, I completely forget the title, but I wondering if that served as your inspirition or if you simply have an evil mind ;)
7/9/2010 c1 Maria
Another wonderful story from 'Ms Mush'! :-) I must say I agree 100% with the other reviewers. Your humorous dialogue had me laughing out loud, especially the scenes with Bergman. I could so see it in my mind! Love the angsty parts, can never have enough of those. You have done a great job with Hawaii 5-O fanfic and should write more, but only when you finish "Crosstrainers" on E! :-) Love that series of stories also! p.s. Please consider posting/updating daily, pretty please!
7/7/2010 c1 5R. Paper
This is great, I'm so glad you were encouraged to try your hand at Five-0 fiction! Danny is so clever, I really enjoyed that entire scene. I loved the dialog between the characters, humorous and caring, and it's always amusing to see McGarrett more meek than normal. Also loved Doc's threat that Kono would pick up McGarrett and put him to bed, it made me laugh out loud. More please!
7/5/2010 c1 67Traw
What a fantastic story- I loved the angst and the humor! And Doc certainly was pissed! Please continue writing in the Five O fandom- I would love to read more of your Five O stories.
7/3/2010 c1 Alexis
Really enjoyed reading your story, especially liked the playful tone between the four men. Keep writing.
7/2/2010 c1 potterpurpleranger56
I enjoyed reading this story. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
7/2/2010 c1 carismum
Great story and very well written! Loved the idea of Kono having to pick up McGarrett and put him to bed! Hope you will consider wring more 5-o stories! Thanks for sharing!
17 Page 1 2 Next »