for Goldilocks

10/31/2017 c1 21Denrinko
Izaya, honey, it's okay, there's no reason to stress. The legal age in Tokyo is fourteen so go ahead!
2/13/2015 c1 Chione-chan
I should have favorited as soon as I read that allusion to Twilight. Dear Twilight, would you like some ice to apply to that burn? Ahah, anyway, that was...perfect. I can't believe I didn't catch the "too soft" part until it got to "too hard." Anyway, regardless of his preferences, I zayan is a creep. Period.
10/12/2014 c1 1CrystalHeart27
Somehow Izaya reminded me of Mukuro from KHR! in this fic... The "Oya, oya" didn't help at all, and even their inclinations for innocent moe teenage boys are similar... Still, damn. l ship this so hard.
8/4/2014 c1 4chocovic-chu
What just happened in Mikado-sama's head, really? He was just all that okay and cool with Izaya-sama's wants to more than molest him? . . . What the freakin' response was that?!
But, actually, him blushing like that was endearing to picture so . . .
Izaya-sama was still really, really creepy. Hope Namie-san and Shizu-chan could kill him off soon.
Thanks for sharing!
11/27/2013 c1 7Elis1412
Ahhh Izaya is such a weirdo. Good job, thank you.
6/24/2013 c1 6Aisilinn
As the girl from Despicable Me would say:

"IT'S SO FLUFFEH IMMUNA DIEEE!"

This was so adorable, And I would love to see you pull of some smut.
1/9/2013 c1 rina.tyler
Awww I have no words
12/26/2012 c1 1Yuu3
Kyaaa!
8/12/2012 c1 2NikkiSoGhetto
I liked how Shizuo and mikado go violated.
3/25/2012 c1 1Kidiu
Ha, so cute! Loved it! Izaya was hilarious, especially in the scene with Shizuo.
1/16/2012 c1 lunesque
Oh. Oh, okay, let me just wrap up my laughs and pack them in a bag.

The part with Izaya realizing that he's a gay pedophile just K.O'd me, and I can not stop giggling whenever I read that line. Oh, goodness!

I know it's extremely late of me to write a review (seeing as it's 2012 now, oh dear) but I just had to thank you for writing such a funny fic!
12/5/2011 c1 6Viviane Renard
I love how you tied Izaya's search to Goldilocks. That was wittily done!
11/7/2011 c1 1shizune-chan013
me likesh~!
11/6/2011 c1 5biscotti gelato
This is absolute gold. :D
8/11/2011 c1 8Sainly-Sad
I'm suing! You almost killed me with this! I have a flu and couldn't breath because I kept laughing! You almost killed me! In other words, awesome story, lol.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »