for Peter Pan Forever

3/14/2019 c3 5FelineNinjaGrace
"Great, now they all think I'm some sort of hoodlum. I'm not, I just don't like to be tied down with rules. I respect authority…to a degree, I just don't conform to it most of the time."
Ah. I see. So, to sum all that up...you're basically some sort of hoodlum. How dare those people think you're something that you are! XD lol
10/5/2018 c27 1DreamBubbles
Hello there. I have absolutely no idea what so ever if you are retrieving these reviews anymore. I have had a huge interests in the story for a while now and read all there is to read to it. It started so hopefull and now it is full of darkness with a ray of light coming from the corner of it. I kind of will expect a burst of thousands of fairies coming a way.. Hook getting younger is creepy.. and still a very good plot idea. And Pan getting older.. and greenish.. and poor Michael.. and what was the name of Marys friend again... did he see her fly?.. and I so know they will go together with Taeken eventually.. wonder if it will be on earth or in Neverlands.. if you by any means still have the jnterest to write, please do so.
11/27/2017 c27 Guest
I don't know if you still get these messages but pls finish this story. Oh e of my favorites.
8/25/2017 c1 Natasha
Ok
7/16/2017 c18 HuntressXHunter
Talk about desperate
7/16/2017 c12 HuntressXHunter
I hope there isn't rape
11/10/2015 c27 kjanzen0809
This is probably the second time that I have read your story and still love it! I know back in 2010 you said you only have a few more chapters left and that you would be updating. I hope you still have access to this account and hope to update soon! I am sure all of your followers would love to see this story completed. I know I would!
9/17/2015 c27 Guest
I love your story and have read it many times. I know you haven't updated in a long time but please consider finishing the story.
Sincerely,
A loyal fan
7/28/2015 c27 Petra
It is fantastic but is it over? It can't be over, I need a resolution. I need to know that Blackblood will be dead and the baby is safe and Neverland is safe and everyone is happy. I need the ending to be a resolution
5/15/2015 c27 CATHEIRNE-AURORA
Update. Update. Update plzzzzzzzzzzz
1/19/2015 c27 4TheMotherQuill
I'm so torn right now. I found this yesterday, read the entire thing thinking it was complete, then I get to chapter 27 to find that not only is it not finished, but it hasn't been updated in FIVE YEARS. Please, please for the love of all things magical and wonderful in the world, please update this. I NEVER do this. I NEVER beg another author to update because I KNOW how life happens. I've been there. I've done that. But my GOD woman, you have to know this is killing us! I need to know if Pan lives! I need to know about the baby! I need to know if Teaken's plan works and Neverland is saved when the baby laughs! I NEED TO KNOW! *cries*
1/13/2015 c27 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you leave it here, I feel like a part of me just died. I'm at the end ... But it's not the end. I scolding up to see when the last update was, to see if there was hope. Oh what a foul I am. With over 4 years with no update or news, it's safe to say you have died. I'm sadden by this. I'm sorry so sorry.
1/13/2015 c16 Guest
Blood licking people should not have kids with 16 year old girls
1/13/2015 c10 Guest
I will not give up... Maybe you will make tink big and they will have a kid
1/13/2015 c2 Guest