for Beastia Erus

1/24/2015 c5 29Silvereye-BW
Digging it! I hope you update soon and don't let the story die; it has so much potentpotential and is just getting to the point when BB gets his first slave. Please continue the story.

Good luck and update soon.
6/27/2014 c2 6live.laugh.love.izzy
yoo beast boy's a little pimp
lemme find out!
1/17/2012 c5 warprince2000
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
11/30/2011 c5 Soven
Lovin' the idea of BB bein' evil and horny, can't wait to see what he does.
11/13/2011 c5 23Remzal Von Enili
me gusta :}
11/7/2011 c5 30bubbajack
I'm gonna be honest I kinda love and hate this fic.Now before you go off on me let me tell ya why I love it, first BB totally pwoned that alien a chapter or so back and the way he did it would make Freddy Kruger proud.Next the has an elaborate plan to take over the Titans and make Raven and Starfire his "girlfriends" and I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Finally your fic has givven rise to one of my own though the circimstances are differet in mine.

Now for what I don't like about this fic,First I can't see BB as being evil truly evil or being able to hide that from Raven. Second you would think all that time with the Doom Patrol would have givven him a moral compass. Finally Robin hitting on Beast Boy was weird to put it lightly.

well that's it hope you don't hate my guts now but I had to tell ya what I thought. Anyway have a good one
11/7/2011 c5 2aslan333
good chapter
4/10/2011 c4 1bladestarF60blazer
when do u think the next chapter will come.i really liked this story
12/21/2010 c4 J-U
The story is great but when is it going to be before its updated.
12/19/2010 c4 1Kaiba1288
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
10/22/2010 c4 crazy-apple94
update soon! and why doesn't b.b care ir raven consumes rage or not?
10/16/2010 c4 37Soundwave 0107
Ooooh! Quite an interesting lil' chapter here! I loves it :)

I like how you depicted Timid, Raven v Rage and BB being... BB, I suppose XD

But the line that I out-right laughed at was Wisdom:

"I don't know who's doing this and I don't know why, but keep doing what you just did and I won't bother to care."

EPIC! XD

Great chapter, mate.

With Regards, Soundwave 0107
10/14/2010 c4 vash3055
continue
8/28/2010 c3 reviewer
Thanks for ansewering my question. I guess it would be hard to make a sex-slave out of someone who could shrink, and another who can turn into a solid dimond. I'm looking forward to when you write a sex-scene with Argent in it, because no one has used her yet (plus, she looks HOT).

I'm guessing that BB only told Raven half of the truth from what he found out. Seeing Lust has got to be the best way to break Raven into becoming a sex-slave (plus with her distracted in her fight she won't find time to stop him).
8/28/2010 c3 Soundwave 0107
RAWR! Great chapter! Raven is gonna get it, and BB is off for sexy-times! HOORAY! :D :D :D

Brilliant chapter, my fellow writer. And my own chapter 3 is nearing completion, so expect a message for Beta-ring :)
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »