FanFiction.Net
for A King's Freedom

5/10/2017 c2 zzz00955
Is there going to be more
7/25/2015 c2 Jyuubi no Naruto
Nicely done with the chapter's
10/4/2013 c2 6ViolentHappyChick
Type your review for this chapter here...
6/16/2012 c1 6Lightningblade49
Lol havent read something like this before.
6/16/2012 c2 Lightningblade49
I pray you return at some point and continue this master piece.
11/20/2011 c1 4music watch
This is weird. Lol, no one fuckin sells weed like that, you gotta have connections and buyers before you start that shit, and come on! TI and eminiem or whatever? You could do so much better kid! Like fuckin WuTang! That's wasup! This just feels like some rerun of some MC's rap career that I've heard again and again and again. It gets old son. As for Naruto smokin that sweet chiba, that's fuckin funny, lol! 4/10
10/4/2011 c2 ManofManyMasks
Great story man
7/11/2011 c2 The Master Fletcher
I love this version, a lot more than the old one, update soon homie
5/17/2011 c2 fanofmany
Ah there it is it was Makie XD
5/17/2011 c1 fanofmany
Hmm shorter, kinda liked he first one of chapter 1 since it shows more detail on how sneaky he was but yes it is alot more cleaner. And are those 2 gonna stay with Naruto like before? And I forgot which girl it was of the 2 but you seemed to have neglected her out of the one that said she was gonna pose as a nude model. So hope to see more of that cleared up and other than that great!
3/23/2011 c1 Pumpkinhead2
I like this version better than the original please keep writing
3/13/2011 c1 Z-Breezy
This one better I cant wait for the next chapter
2/10/2011 c10 Megadimension ForEver 01
Dude sorry I had not review for a while finally done with the other I needing to do first my reading gone slower I think there is something wrong with a eyes or something anyways hope you get well soon and all
2/10/2011 c1 5Garm88
I think there's a good reason this is like nothing I've ever seen before, its a terrible idea.
2/2/2011 c10 the shadow overlord279
Leave it. Seems like slot of work for such tiny things
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »