for Chipmunks Misadventure!

11/16/2020 c1 MasterKogha
Geez I wonder why the basket could be flooding?
3/23/2018 c14 alvittany24
it's sad that it had to end... but this story is just perfect!
6/23/2017 c14 Guest
Ah did it have to end thank you for making this story
6/23/2017 c10 Guest
Poor Alvin
6/22/2017 c4 Guest
Alvin!
6/22/2017 c3 Guest
Oh creepy
10/15/2015 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE 'The Chipetts meet the wolfman' I BEG OF YOU! IT IS MY DRUG!
5/27/2013 c5 DISCONTINUED1738
Ahhhwww, Good old Steve Miller!
5/5/2012 c1 EmmetEarwax
I recall that when Beckford wrote the fantasy novel "Vathek" he wrote it in less than 2 days, but had burned out in doing so. He intended to add 3 stories to it, but dawdled over them for years. Finally his publisher lost all patience and published the bare novel - under his OWN name ! (Copyrights weren't invented yet).

Beckford hasted to rush his text into publication to establish that HE was the author, and the 3 short stories ,the last one incomplete, were lost for years. Eventually they turned up in his papers and published in a separate volume. Clark Ashton Smith finished the last one and it is very hard to tell just where Beckford's text cut off and Clark Ashton Smith's picks up. THAT is a mark of a true collaborator, albeit posthumous.

You may have done just that !
5/5/2012 c14 EmmetEarwax
Interesting alternate reality wrap-up of the feature film of the Chipmunk Adventure. Of course, it never mentioned any connection bet Miss Miller and the Chipettes, but they were taken under her wing thanks to Alvin's ONE successful scheme. (but I just said this was a parallel reality take, so things moved a bit differently.)
2/9/2012 c14 Clito
Cute story. A couple things I might suggest for future stories though, 8 year olds dont kiss passionately they are innocent kids, so it was really weird reading those parts. And I think a catergory should be tragedy, suspense or at least horror with some of the descriptions. Still enjoyed it non the less
8/20/2011 c14 29EpicSmiley12-Dead Account
I loved this! My first favorite!
12/13/2010 c14 13Hillsy21
Damn, I've read this so many times , but never gave a review. Might as well do it now, huh?

Love it, love it, love it! Maybe the movie would've gotten a better reception if it had gone this way...Apart from the fact that it's a kids movie!

Well written, detailed, romantic in a gruesome kind of way and had me on the edge of my seat from the first chapter. Nice one!
7/16/2010 c1 4sawyer105
what a great story, i loved it.
7/16/2010 c14 1Let's just see
one of the most well- written stories i`ve read. great job
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »