for Chipmunks Misadventure!

7/8/2010 c11 Northgalus2002
I am going to review this chapter before I move on to the next one. This chapter was awesome! I'm glad that Alvie has gotten the medical attention he needed and that he and Dave hugged. I was half expecting Dave to yell his familiar "Alllviinnn!", but under the circumstances I can understand why he didn't.

I liked the part where Simon and Jean were snuggled against each other as well as Theo and Ellie. Too cute.

I also liked it when Britt recalled what Theo had said in the village, that Alvie will be there for her. I hope that the gang finds her soon.

Finally, I loved it when Theo comes to Alvie's defense when the doctor says that his brother couldn't go to Costa Rica with the others. And how proud Dave and Ellie were of him afterward. GO THEO!

Well, on to the next chapter.
7/8/2010 c12 5Amon23
OMG! what a great story! I hope they find Brittany soon and arrest those SOBs Claudia and Klaus! You MUST update soon! The anticipation is killing me!
7/8/2010 c12 12FleurTheFemunk
...wow...all i can say is...wow!

I read the whole thing! Well, up to where you stopped, but the entire time I was reading I was crying! Literally.

It was beautiful!

You have so much talent!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

I HAVE to see what happens when Alvin and the others find Brittany!

How dare Klaus and Claudia steal that poor, helpless Brittany from her sisters and the love of her love!

Hold on Brittany! Alvin's coming!

PLZ UPDATE SUPER FAST! But not too rushed okay?

...Hannah...
7/8/2010 c12 20Colliequest
Yay, Alvin got his cap back! For some reason that makes me happy, LOL. I'm weird...

I especially liked Brittany trying to escape in this chapter. It was a nice touch, and definitely something she'd do, I think.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing the past few chapters, it's just sometimes I don't know what to say. Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the story, though, cuz I am enjoying it a lot. =)
7/7/2010 c10 Northgalus2002
Wow, this story just keeps getting better! Simon managed to get away from the cat and he found Alvie and Britt.

Plus Dave, Miss Miller, Jean and Ellie have arrived with the police! But, won't you know it? Klaus and Claudia have took off for Costa Rica and have taken Britt with them! I am glad that Alvie's injuries will be treated, but I can feel his sadness over losing Britt. But at least they know where she's been taken.

I hope that the calvary arrives before something really horrible happens to Britt. Update soon!
7/7/2010 c10 Lady Lilly Crawley
oh no! Brittany kidnapped? thats horrible! ugh stupid Klaus and Claudia *grr* i hope she is going to be ok
7/6/2010 c9 Northgalus2002
Thank you for updating. That was some thrilling storytelling there! First we have Alvie fighting that panther and defeating it with help from Simon and Britt. Then we have Jean and Ellie rescuing Theo. Not to mention Jean saving Simon before that. GO JEAN!

But then Klaus, Claudia and the thugs they've hired have captured Simon, Alvie and Britt. And they're all in grave danger. But at least Dave, Jamal, and Miss Miller have found Ellie, Jean and Theo.

I feel so bad for Alvie in this story! He is getting the you-know-what beat out of him all through this story. Alvie's always been my favorite 'munk, so when something bad happens to him, it gets to me. But Simon and Britt are in grave danger too. I hope Simon does escape the lion and rescues Alvie and Britt, and that the rescue party finds them.

Update soon!
7/5/2010 c1 19Brellanette Rocks
I'm sorry to bother you but I am watching the chipmunk adventure right now and the chipmunks got captured in Figi. Where ever that is... Any way this is a great story! ~Brellanette
7/5/2010 c7 Lady Lilly Crawley
aww Simon/Jeanette and Theodore/Eleanor finally told eachother that they love one another! so cute!

but that darn Klause and Claudia! grr they are so evil!

other than that, this chapter is now one of my favorites :)
7/5/2010 c8 Brellanette Rocks
I hope Klause and Cladia explode boom boom the deserve that! Well anyway I do infact love this story! Simon and Jeanette rock best couple made on the universe! ~Brella proud to be an American!
7/4/2010 c7 20Colliequest
I'm jealous of your apparently speedy writing skills right now. Looks like you can write fast and still maintain great quality. Impressive.

I also like the twists and turns you've been adding to the story.
7/4/2010 c6 Northgalus2002
I am so glad that you've taken over this fic from Vilsy. You have really moved this story in some interesting new directions!

I had wondered myself what might have happened if the girls rescue of the 'munks in The Chipmunk Adventure didn't go as smoothly as it did. That was awesome how Alvie saved Britt from that panther, even though Alvie got seriously hurt as a result.

Now the crew have fallen back amongst the natives, and Britt is (or was) the Princess of Paradise? And Simon, Ellie and Jean have rescued Alvie from being "catch of the day" and Theo is being all brave reassuring Britt that they will survive this.

I liked how you wrapped up the story with Dave and Miss Miller hoping desparately that the 'munks and 'pettes will be found safe and sound as well as a cameo from Klaus and Claudia.

Hopefully, the next chapter will have Britt and Theo rescued by the others and that the authorities will find out where the gang before Klaus and Claudia do.

I don't suppose you would consider doing a story where Klaus and Claudia make it to Costa Rica and take the 'munks and 'pettes with them? Just a suggestion.

Update soon!
7/4/2010 c6 Lady Lilly Crawley
holy moly! it was the wooly bully natives? and Britany is the "Princess of Paradise"? OMG this is getting better and better! i cannot wait to read more :) update soon
7/4/2010 c6 15Spring-Heel-Jaq
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
7/4/2010 c6 88SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile
COME ON ALVIN, JEANETTE, SIMON, AND ELEANOR! FIND THEM AND SPEAR THE NATIVES INSTEAD!
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »