for Sing Along

5/5/2012 c1 155showtunediva
This is well written however as EverTheDrummer has pointed out it is not an Anything Goes fan ficition as no Anything Goes chatacters are mentioned in it. Fictionpress might be a better place to post this/
4/3/2011 c1 sasoriXdeidaraXlover
lmao! XD poor Uruha
2/22/2011 c1 79EverTheDreamer
Anything Goes is a musical by Cole Porter. This is not an Anything Goes fanfic.

Please move it. If it is an original work with original characters, I suggest fictionpress.com
11/20/2010 c1 kikyL
H.O.T
7/22/2010 c1 darkness x angel
Before I say how wonderful this story was, you should change the rating from "K+" to "M" since there is sex in it. I wouldn't want FanFiction.net staff taking it down or anything. It's too wonderful.

I laughed so many times while reading this. Especially when Reita said "Did you just say you're a free bitch?" and when Aoi pretty much kidnapped Uruha.

Critique: I would give it a 5 for the story alone. There were a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but I'm sure you can improve on them in no time. Be very careful with "your" and "you're". I know they sound alike, but they are very different. "Your" is a possessive noun and should only be used for things such as "your friend" or "your bike". "You're" is a conjunction that means "you are". When you wrote "Your tight...", you should have actually written "You're tight..." Misuse of "your" and "you're" is common, but just keep in mind when to use each of them.

I don't know why you only have one review. Well, it'll actually be two when I submit mine. XD You should have at least 50. Great job!
7/5/2010 c1 2Puru
This was as hot as it was hilarious! I loved the whole thing! The ending with Aoi and Uruha murdered me with laughter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service