for What I'd been missing

11/7/2010 c3 kallie
this chapter is funny.especially with the outbursts about disney HERCULES!funny!plz write more soon!
11/7/2010 c1 kallie kelley
wow everyone a fan of posideon i am writin a story and my character tha wuz the daughter of posideon wit jet black hair and emerald green eyes she just doesn't get along with percy all too well.i thought i wuz the only 1 like that.i glad that i not the only one like that.my friends is hades wierd...she not even goth or anythin either he the only one that she talks about.i will shut up now...
8/7/2010 c2 roonilwazlib1
All right, good story. It has a lot of potential. Just a few things:

-In the first chapter, Acacia just intantly believed she was a daughter of the Greek Gods. Don't you think she might question this a bit? Why wouldn't she? If there's some reason for this, tell us in a later chapter, and leave foreshadowing in some chapters before that.

-The start of chapter two was good, and pretty funny too, with the whole thing with Annabeth. But that part when you included the whole song? That was overkill. If you want to include a song, include a section. Add description about what's happening. Why it's important. Don't just stick it in there.

But like I said, this story has a lot of potential. Update soong, I'll R&R.
7/3/2010 c1 kat
i think this will be a nice fan fic keep going :)
7/3/2010 c1 2TheJazzyDolphin
Aww, this was sweet. I really liked it.

Update soon!

-TheJazzyDolphin
7/3/2010 c1 1icedcorn
OOOOOOOHHHHHH! I like it! It's not mary-sueish in my opinion (But, hey, what do I know?) And I'd definitely read more! Haha, I was going to post my story,the Disney one, when I realized it's not only a bit embarrassing, but chock full of self inserts. ^-^ Decided to pass.
7/3/2010 c1 Anaskusmos
Awesome... plz update soon! love it thx. bye