for Tails of the World

3/31/2017 c1 Guest
Oh yeah well fuck you to you ungrateful fuck face bitch this why everybody hates sonamy and the ugly fanbrats who like this shit because your a mean ungrateful disgusting peace of shit and this why everybody wants your sorry ass dead i mean if warrant sonic and tails saving your dumbass you would have been dead and the series could have been great without your stupid ass heck originally he was ganna have a human girlfriend anyway. Stupid cunt
3/31/2017 c1 Guest
I really hope amy fuck face rose die alone her dramatic ass don't deserves no one.
10/23/2016 c5 25teharrisonfox
you deserve a gold medal!
5/9/2011 c5 13jakeroo123
Banjo...

Okay, kind of random.
11/16/2010 c5 19BubblySweets
awesomenes!:D
7/12/2010 c4 Bolt the to lazy to sign in
The fight could've gone better than just 'he shot her, the end', but i suppose you are just working on your skills.
7/11/2010 c4 9Koollolly
So Amy is now dead and gone... woah she went absolutely balistic! Good thing that she's gone!

I'll look out for night of the flesh eaters too! See Ya Later!
7/8/2010 c3 9Bolt the Wolf
Time for the showdown!
7/6/2010 c2 7DontEvenTry
-shivers-

Amy, you crazy, obsessive, annoying little...
7/6/2010 c2 9Bolt the Wolf
I like the subtle character references you put in here. However i do have one suggestion, slow down your chapters and put a bit more detail into what is going on.
7/6/2010 c1 Bolt the Wolf
Hmm... Pretty good startoff, id avoid to many of those big walls of text like at the begginning, but otherwise fine.
7/5/2010 c2 9Koollolly
Wow, Amy is going completely phsyco! Hopefully the others can stop her in time.
7/3/2010 c1 14FFNend
Good start. There were a few spelling errors (Such as "dyeing" instead of "dying") but none that were really problems.

I did have a bit of an issue with your completely lack of breaks near the start (Basically the wall of text that is Miles' POV) was a bit of a pain to read. If it was in book form it would be fine, but when it is on then dynamic web it is a pain as there is little for the reader to reference the text when scrolling down.

Basically, add a line break between major plot points or every couple of lines to ease reading. Incidentally, I've done that here. Adding line breaks makes it easier to read. Of course it is your choice, so do what you want, I'll still read it.

Anyway, the plot is looking good and I do want to see where you take it next. Thanks for a good start.
7/3/2010 c1 9Koollolly
Ahhh! Amy's going nuts and now she's gonna kill Tails. Eggman is such a bastard!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service