for Fear of the Twins

sweet
10/11/2010 c2 rainwillow
This was good story.
8/3/2010 c2 6Oddlypessimistic
hey, sorry it took me so long to get to this...why is it the twins fear? Isn't it Legolas's? afterall, Elladan would've killed him.
7/25/2010 c2 25Miriam1
This was an interesting view of what Legolas might have thought, if tragedy appeared to befall Aragorn.

It was short, sweet, and fanciful. Nicely done.

Sincerely,

Miriam
7/6/2010 c2 17Victoria Alatamir Wan
Wonderfully written! Love this story :)

V.
7/5/2010 c2 25Cap'n Clueless
This is based on the movies. Is there a movie fandom for LOTR? 'Cause no offence but that's where the story should be. This isn't a flame, I just think it should be in the movie fandom.
7/5/2010 c2 2canadiangirl13
Legolas wasn't killed. And Stider lived, YAY! I really liked this part and can't wait for more of your work. I just checked my e-mail so I'm going over the chapter you sent me right after I finish this review.
7/4/2010 c1 17Victoria Alatamir Wan
I like it ^.^ Maybe some would say "a bit short", but still brilliantly written. Great job!

V.

P.S. Your A/N at the beginning of the story...ahaha, you're not the only one (as I'm sure you already know ;P). Plot bunnies are relentless, are they not? :D
7/3/2010 c1 2canadiangirl13
I know what it's like when you're writing other stories then a new pops into your head and you have to write and put your other ones on hold. I've experienced that with the original Black Cat story I wrote that comes after Kitty Cat. I got the idea for Kitty so I stopped writing the original story so I could write Kitty Cat. I really liked this one shot. It's the first LOTR fanfic I've ever read too. I watched the movies awhile ago and I need to watch them again. Can't wait for more of you other stories so update them as soon as you can.