for Space Sword

8/15/2013 c1 SOMEONE
I hated the movie the last Airbender! They didn't put the pirates or the Kyoshi Warriors!
12/13/2010 c1 9CaptureGod-Otamegane
and all is right with the universe once more
11/7/2010 c1 1dreamer921618
haha I yelled space sword when I read that part lol. who knew Sokka finiding his weapons would make me so happy. hehe.Oh I saw the movie and loved it! most people thought it was bad but it was good. Just need the Kyoshi warriors though
7/15/2010 c1 17zutarakid50
I haven't read a Sokka story in a while! :D Very good! He did need his stuff back. I felt bad when he lost his sword.

What an awesome boomerang! It DOES always come back! XD lol
7/8/2010 c1 17the color is blinding
Yes! :D I love it.
7/5/2010 c1 5Sally the Sunflower
Boomerang! You really do always come back! And Space Sword too! Yay! I always felt sorry for Sokka when he lost Space Sword now I don't need to anymore. Maybe the universe doesn't hate Sokka as much as he thinks. I have to say I enjoyed this.
7/5/2010 c1 HermioneLennon
I was going to see the movie on its premiere date, but I got a cold last-minute. =[ I like your fic, though, and I shall take your word for it that the movie was good!
7/4/2010 c1 6Faith Robin
I liked this and I totally agree with you. sokka needed his weapons. but seriously, I thought Katara and Aang liked one another. What happened there? But I could see the possiblity of Zuko and Katara.
7/4/2010 c1 inktica
yay!

"goodbye space sword" was one of the most heart rending lines from the show.

glad he got his stuff back
7/3/2010 c1 me
YOU ZUTARA'ED THIS. I could barely get past that. Nice story though.
7/3/2010 c1 Qwertiness
yay! sokka! and yay for taang and zutara! but... why isn't suki there? i'm confuzzled on that. nonetheless, i agree wholeheartedly that sokka deserves his weapons back. kind of random, but yay! THANK YOU UNIVERSE AND ANAWEY! :D
7/3/2010 c1 9Aussie-Muggle
Very appropriate. Sokka finding his sword and boomerang again needed the universe to mock him a little first. :-P

PS. I want to see the movie too! (But I have to wait until Sep 9th)
7/3/2010 c1 7Rai Science
The story's great I love it! I didn't like the movie personally, it felt...off for me, something not A:TLA, and the casting controversy just didn't sit well. Oh, but the pronounciation isn't corrected, the names were researched and made correct. In the movie it's just Idoh, Ong, Sohka, and Katara.

But anyway, yeah! Sokka got his weapons back

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service