for Double of Blacklight to Vampire: Year One

9/18/2014 c8 edward solis
you sould focus on the prototype story as well and introduce james heller
1/23/2013 c8 dalulzing
brutally honest reviews will not be tolerated. Your story is the bestest there ever was like EAVAR MOAR
12/3/2012 c8 jetsmillion
good story, keep it up!
11/14/2012 c8 The Mad King Ben
To be brutally honest, this is a great fic. Keep up the good work.
10/28/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
9/2/2012 c8 16Undaed15
good job. keep writing
8/31/2012 c8 3SlugSLinger
Well, it took you long enough.

This story is moving along just fine. But faster updates are appreciated, considering how well this story is written and how creative your imagination is. And if there's one thing I wish, it's for you make the usage of Alex's powers more frequent and less harmful to the lock. A crossover between RV and Prototype just doesn't seem to be complete without a Hammerfist or Blade arm scene every no and then.

Until your next update,
SlugSLinger
8/26/2012 c5 1Mattmaster112
That was a rather sudden and hasty choice, especially to ura moka, instead of omote
8/18/2012 c8 1Yvori Gevura
oo well when tsukune learn how to draw at will the armor he can be ranked up to full monster? XD ya the armor and sword makes one of the best combos, that and the blacklight explocion (you know when thousans of viral tentacles spread all over the place killing everything? XD ya that was the best avility XD)
8/18/2012 c8 17Rialga
Wow, this Chester guy sure is interesting. Wonder just what exactly Mikogami put him through at first. And damn, Ruby can be a scary person, albeit in her own unique way for that dragon to back up. Also like how Alex caught on to the name of the Belmont whip and how he is more genre savy than Tsukune when Mizuki tried to do to him what he did in the manga. And man, when Tsukune masters his ghoul powers and blacklight ones, he'll be steamrolling his way through everybody. That'll be fun to see.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/18/2012 c8 2dragoon109
umm i am wondering how the ghoul is still around? supernatural or not, which youkia may not be since super natural power is generally thought to be powers from demons and the like and rosario creatures are not demons sent from hell.

so why hasnt the black light powers eaten the ghoul? the virus works by humans ability of adaptation and evolution. so the ghoul should have been eaten by now.
8/18/2012 c8 1Pyromania101
I really hated his so-called "training" with I. Moka, mainly because it accomplished nothing from what I've seen. All I saw was I. Moka simply beat him up for kicks. His training with Fuhai got REAL results. I really hope at some point that she gets dragged off her high horse and realizes that she's not so tough in good time.
3/20/2012 c7 1Depredador
Hola hola hola! Let me tell you bro, you've got one really crazy and awesome story here, hope you're still working on it! Cheers!
12/26/2011 c7 6bloody raptor
interesting
11/22/2011 c7 kenegi
Well I honestly find this a crazy and twisted story but at the same time well put and interesting.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »