for My Father's Favourite

11/25/2020 c2 phoenix611
Okay. I just realized that Morning Star may just refer to Lucifer. Am I right or am I right. Awesome chapter bye the way
4/29/2019 c5 34FluffyGlitterPantsDragon
Fantastic story. Fucking kills me.
4/27/2019 c1 FluffyGlitterPantsDragon
My best friend sent me this story. I dont know if I love her or hate her.
9/19/2018 c3 Guest
Sam was more loved by john then dean.

John loved them both but sam more then dean dean was the soldier and sam was a mini john both selfish both underappreciated dean both pigheaded and both act like the world should revolve around them and no one else.

Dean was a fast learner street smart selfLess and caring.
8/26/2018 c1 imRayne
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.I was supposed to finish my homework but I just couldn't quit 's soooo of the best hurt!Dean I've ever read.
8/14/2018 c4 Guest
God...
This story was just too painful...I had to stop couple of times cause I couldn't bare the tightness of my chest, I honestly teared few times and my heart broke more than few others..
But with that being said, it can only shows how great of a writer are you.. I am wondering how did you find it in to your self to keep on writing?! How didn't you break down and cry!
Thank you for this great fiction and I hope you are still reading this even after so many years of posting ...
I pray you find happiness and health in your life as I can't wait to read more of your works..
12/15/2017 c1 Spidergirl99
SHIT!
12/15/2017 c1 Spidergirl99
It's beauty, it's grace, it punched my face.

IT'S OVER!NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
10/25/2017 c5 22aapenname
Sorry to drop a line every chapter but man was this story good! And I love that you wrapped it up in the end so it felt canon compliant. Bravo!
10/25/2017 c4 aapenname
I really liked your description of Dean’s feelings about all the medical processes. It felt very realistic and I was sad for him.
10/25/2017 c3 aapenname
Wow. I had to stop here and drop a note. This chapter literally made me cry which is extremely rare for fan fiction. But when John lost it so did I. Great job!
9/17/2017 c5 8Rababaz
Nice! :)
6/20/2017 c5 73TheEliteLabRatsLover
Ooh, this was awesome! And incredibly well written!
4/18/2017 c5 victee459
Wonderful!Terrific!Totally awesome!
3/27/2017 c5 3Unterflieger
goddamnit why? this is so so good... God
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »