for Never Too Late

12/7/2012 c5 22Princess of Rose
Good luck!
6/2/2012 c4 Aoi of the Anarchy
Wow. So far, this is a pretty god story. I really like it! Keep it up. It's going at a good pace right now, so don't make it move too fast. Good job! Update soon!
12/18/2011 c4 5Kvazq598
Hey love the story so far!Thanks for bring Fred back to life lol.Keep writing can't wait to read more.
1/16/2011 c1 user6456
Love it!
10/27/2010 c4 ginny evans
definataly not horrible, and kudos to your beta i really like the revised version!
10/22/2010 c4 128CeliaEquus
Not horrible. Just aggravating that we have to wait for them to get together. Sigh.

Update soon, please!
10/16/2010 c4 4Audrey333
*laughs* Audrey looks like me! Whaddya know. (I have longer hair, but seriously, her description sounds very much like me.)

Anyways, OOOH. George is wandering. *wicked grin*

Best,

Audrey :3
10/15/2010 c4 ginny evans
try to get her off your mind u kno u never will!lovin it!:)

-me!
10/15/2010 c4 4gryffinpuff73
love it! keep it up!
10/11/2010 c3 ginny evans
patented day dream...LOL, only you!this was really good, and i cant wait to read more!:)you know what to do if u need help!
10/11/2010 c2 ginny evans
just thought id tell u this even tho a million people probs already have, there is a section in the middle where you repeat the same thing but change the ending, personally i like the 2nd one better!great story, i really cant wait to see what happens next!:)
9/13/2010 c1 2Lunicorn
This is great! I love it! You have an amazing writing style :D I am a mild Fremione fan, so when I found this I was like "ehh why not?" and wow! I'm glad I started reading this! By the way, I found your profile because you subscribed to my story :D Thank you! But I didnt see a review from you...unless I missed it? If I didnt miss it however THEN GET YOUR ARSE BACK THERE AND REVIEW!XD Seriously, I'm a member of the Review Revolution and I do not like nonreviewers! *Shakes finger at you* Tsk tsk!

So anyway, like I said, great story! I will definitly be reading more of it :D Keep on writing such great stuff!

RavenNox
9/5/2010 c3 9korasami
This is awesome... I'm a Fremione now!
8/31/2010 c3 4Audrey333
*flails* I simply LOVE the idea of a Fremione! Cannot wait until your next update. Quite well written; good job so far.

Best,

Audrey
7/21/2010 c3 128CeliaEquus
Well, technically, since Ron's still pining after Fleur, his heart isn't faithful to Hermione. So yes, she should break up with him. She shouldn't feel as though she should be with him if it's expected.

Update soon, please!