FanFiction.Net
for Fallen Idol

11/7/2011 c1 1TArTuruswasgreaT
Usually i hate seeing Percy negatively but this...wow! I think if even percy Jackson read this himself he wouldn't be angry. In fact i think he'll just try and not be so bitchy, mind me. Love it. Going to my favs.
10/21/2011 c1 16Proud to be Plug
I came across this on the VeritaVille "Shameless Plugging" thread. I'm glad I clicked on there now. This is a fine one-shot. You have done the impressive feat of writing a fic that can be very easily cliche in a way that is completely not cliche. I hope that makes sense. My point is that I think this is very good.

The Mount Octupus gag was very funny, but the ideas it addresses are quite deep. What really is heroism? And what does it mean to be a hero? This fic gives great answers to the questions it poses. I'm not sure if Percy is entirely IC, but the thoughtfulness of the fic make up for that in spades. So, overall, nice goin'!

-ProudtobePlug
2/28/2011 c1 4lifeisabook
This is is GREAT! It rocks! It has a very original plot and all the spelling and grammar seems to be correct, and I'm pretty nitpicky. Good Work!

~Lifeisabook
1/12/2011 c1 Everest24
Wow. This was really, really, good! The characters felt real, and it's interesting seeing Percy in a negative light.

5/5
10/5/2010 c1 5LupineSerpent
Great title-it conveys the meaning of the story very well. Love how you portray the characters.
8/18/2010 c1 Guest
UGH UGH UGH TERIBBLE! WORST THAN YOUR OTHER STORY. WITCH DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE! BUT I GUESS IT IS!
8/16/2010 c1 Popcorn Dominion
That, my friend, was epic. Mt. Octopus . . . catchy. XD And I only saw two typos. This calls for a high-five. *high-fives* All in all, it was awesome and I wish there was more.
8/16/2010 c1 6texaskid13
Very good, I'll have to favorite you!
8/16/2010 c1 26we're all squares here
This was... This was just... Wow. I've never seen anything like it before. It's original. It's fantastic. It's... So going on my favorites.

Anyways, good job. I love how you made it a brother of Percy not a sister. And I also love the fact that the great hero Percy failed to be his brother's hero.

Good job.

- Audreacity
7/20/2010 c1 wsxokn
That's so sad, but sweet. You should write a full story about Nathan.
7/16/2010 c1 Thursday 13
Great story, I like the idea about how Percy doesn't 'luv' his half brother. In most Mary Sue fic he does, but this, this was amazing.
7/15/2010 c1 1mfinga19
This is a great story. I was almost crying.
7/9/2010 c1 30storm-brain
This story has been nominated for the Verita award! :)

The nominator said:

Wow... This is great. It's another Child of Poseidon fic, but it puts original twists on it.

Like:

1) It's a son; Percy has a younger brother.

2) His biggest goal in life is to be like Percy.

3) He soon becomes disappointed in Percy, his Fallen Idol.

Overall, this story is amazing. I highly recommend it.
7/8/2010 c1 You Know Who
Now that was realistic. The whole angsty jealous character is always a hard one to write, but got him nailed down.
7/6/2010 c1 2DarkSkiesStarryEyes
I loved this especially Mount Octopus.
22 Page 1 2 Next »