for The Way Is Shut

5/28 c1 TheMjohann
Amazing stuff, i would want to see this in a WWZ 2 book where all loose ends and countries not previously mentioned are coverd.

The style is so close to the original and the mood is perfect. You even get to speculate on your own theories and i like that a lot.
My thought was that they might have brought in Z-specimens for experimentation, trying to make a obedient army of their own. When the world is once again quiet but weakend by the Z's, they could open the gates and flood the world again for a easy takeover. Needless to say, the plan failed and it became their downfall. I imagine desperate people trying to tear the gates down with their bare hands as the zombies were shuffling ever closer. It might be why the doors were slightly misaligned.
3/9 c1 6bh18
I made the mistake of reading this at midnight, when the house is dead silent. I had to shut my door and close the blinds to keep going. Congrats on that.
3/4 c1 PoliVamp
Just came across this and I am amazed at how well you captured Brooks' writing style while still coming up with a unique take on his story. 10/10
2/17 c1 Mithras95
This is amazing! It could have been taken out of the book. The writing is great and the story is gripping right until the final sentence. I'm a huge fan of World War Z and I love how this has hinted at the North Korean mystery
9/29/2020 c1 della4sc
This was goooooood. As many others have stated, this feels like a chapter from the book. I especially like how you didn't make the team explore inside the tunnels, like would happen in most other fiction, as it makes sense for a military team, especially in that situation, decide they have enough information and that they don't want to risk going down without orders.
8/16/2020 c1 1SixFtWookie
That was brilliant, felt like I was reading a new chapter from the book.
4/20/2020 c1 mikemagnus7
Very scary... Yikes.
4/2/2020 c1 femmedecoeur
GREAT read! Thank you, this gave me chills.
3/13/2020 c1 T
Excellent work on this. Highly engaging, the rising tension was great, and the detail fantastic.
3/1/2020 c1 2backstab2398
Amazing
1/24/2020 c1 Jules
Two things. One: it’ll be ten years since the publication date in July, so I’m not sure the author will ever see this comment. I hope so, though. Two: I’ve never read or seen World War Z. I got here from a TVTropes link and intended to just skim but it was so well written that I had to take the time to read the whole thing. I hope whoever wrote this is still writing because even just in 8k words you’ve done an incredible job.
1/19/2020 c1 28Titanic X
An amazing story. :) I really enjoyed it. It feels like it fits right in with the actual novel. :)
11/21/2019 c1 Guest
i've read this like 10 times and every time i feel the same shivers the book gives me... if not more. still waiting/hoping for more WWZ content one day :")
10/31/2019 c1 Guest
Epicccccccccccc
9/30/2019 c1 fan
very atmospheric! well done!
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »