FanFiction.Net
for Off the Edge of the Map

7/5/2011 c19 18mae-E
very interesting. so is the horn going to bring everyone back to narnia? can aslan free the marshwiggle by breathing on her like he freed the stautes in the white witch's castle during l.w.and w. so is that how the pirates among others get into narnia? by the horn?

how she leqrn of the horn.

I feel like i missed something with this chapter.
7/5/2011 c2 12Phantom Dennis
I thought the home details were believable. Even the bits about Edmund being there. I like this chapter except for Caspian/Susan bits. I thought based on the summary this was going to be about how Miraz's people came to Narnia.
7/5/2011 c1 Phantom Dennis
You know the movie only did the Caspian/Susan thing to discourage fans from Shipping Susan with Peter. As far as Lewis is concerned,Caspian pretty much thought Girls were icky until he met the Star's daughter.
7/4/2011 c19 roserapier
Okay, now you HAVE to finish this story. It is considered cruel and unusual punishment to end on a cliff-hanger, therefore you are commanded to update SOON! Please?
6/16/2011 c18 18mae-E
an interesting chapter! so what are they going to think of him when he is returned to the brig? will he even bother to explain? or let them all think he is as foul as he is acting?

i liked that he mispronouced narnia. well they end up there?

So will the battle for the dauntless i think it is be like the moive? or do you have a twist for that?

how will caspian be able to fight with his hand still in that trap? should be interesting to see what happens if edmund gets a sword cause we know he is very good with it.

keep up the good work!
6/16/2011 c18 28JustWriter2
I really liked Jack's introspection, although I wonder why Barbosa doesn't catch on to Jack's soft side. Also I wonder why Lucy isn't trying to cheer up her brig mates with tales of either the future orAslan. -jw'chan
6/16/2011 c18 24lillelouis
That was wonderful. Horrifying, but wonderful. Stuffed with humor and angst and masterfully written. I can't WAIT till they finally reach the golden shores of fair Narnia and realize it's slowly being taken over by a witch scarier than anything they could ever imagine. I REALLY can't wait to see how they'll react to her, come to think of it. As in: Might wither away or die of longing - REALLY.

Anyways, very good work.

6/12/2011 c17 lillelouis
"Have you noticed our dismal misfortune?" ? :D I love it. Also Ed's sour: So sue me. All in all a really fun story to read. Made me smile several times and I have to admit that I'm a little in love with Caspian as well, just from how he's percieved by Susan. And Martin freaks me out.

6/11/2011 c17 18mae-E
cool chapter! glad to see that susan and caspian were saved. and that edmund was cleared of wrong doing. unfortunetly caspian is still stuck with that thing on his hand? what was with all the lying on susan's part? how will she explain that to caspian? will she eventually tell the truth? so what part will she and caspian play on the ship? if ed's the cabin boy, what can the other two do?

the one thing that susan didn't realize is that talking only works if the other person is willing to listen. and he wasn't willing to listen to edmund.

how will they react to grassroot when those on the ship see him?

so next should be back with lucy right?

keep up the good work.
6/11/2011 c17 28JustWriter2
Yay! Great chapter.

-jw`chan ^-^
5/22/2011 c16 24lillelouis
I LOVE the tension between Edmund and Locust. Also great job with the characters in both universes. Great balance of suspense, angst and humor. One of the best I've seen. You'll go far.

Andi.
5/21/2011 c16 18mae-E
an interesting chapter. so what was it the look-out saw?

was it susan and caspian? or the fight for the pearl?

will either save edmund?
4/30/2011 c15 GhostAccount222
I LOVED Lucy's comment:

'"What?" she said uncomfortably. "Honestly, has no one else thought of this?"'

Ah yes, the mind of a child is a wonderful thing. ;)

Anyhow, I can't begin to say how much I love your stories, and this last chapter was awesome! I felt like I was THERE, in the caves, ankles wet with the tide, head spinning from lack of blood, and danger looming in every shadow cast by the stalagmites and piles of ill-gotten lucre.

I 3 you!
4/29/2011 c15 24lillelouis
Oh pleasepleasePLEASE tell me they get to go to Narnia! You gotta bring Peter and Jadis back into this somehow and THAT right there seems like the obvious opening! So wonderful until now. Fun, fast, engaging. Keep it up!

4/28/2011 c9 lillelouis
Ahh-ahaaa... Dude, I'm drunk and this is funny as hell. Laughing my ass off here. Oh and the positively best thing so far - the word that makes you second to none/master of the effing MULTIVERSE - is the word "Lizbef" ;) Rock on.

Thumbs up for that one!