FanFiction.Net
for Off the Edge of the Map

4/28/2011 c15 28JustWriter2
Oh please continue this. -jw'chan ^-^
4/15/2011 c15 18mae-E
very interesting chapter. I hope lucy has her cordial cause man is will going to need it!

interesting to see the plan starting to take shape.
4/13/2011 c15 8Pretty Racing
Woo! I really thought you killed Will there for a minute and I was sad, I was like, c'mon peeps he's not THAT bad! ;_; but yay! he's alive and saved by Grassroots and Lucy! :D
4/12/2011 c15 9maddie-babz1993
OOOOOOOOOHH, now I am really intrigued... where did Will get off too? Also, what are Susan and Caspian and the rest up too...? I can hardly wait to read more, update really soon!
4/11/2011 c15 4SkyCastle10
I am so excited! Here we go. I can't wait for everyone to meet up again! You are doing a fantastic job with keeping everyone in character and yet crossing the different universes! Thumbs up!
4/8/2011 c14 18mae-E
OH MY GOSH! how could you? tell me there is some trick and you didn't just kill him!
4/8/2011 c14 anon
What D8

Will's dead? That's it?

*waits for next chapter* *n*
4/8/2011 c14 9maddie-babz1993
GAH! Scary cliffhanger, much! Update soon please, omigosh
4/5/2011 c13 4kag20
Great chapter. The story is moving along nicely. I can't wait to see what happened to poor Edmund. Just a question, is Edmund, Lucy, Caspian, Susan, and everyone else going to show off some of their warrior skills soon. It seems like Jack believes they are worthless and don't know how to fight. It would be funny if Lucy and Grassroot saved him from the other pirates.
4/3/2011 c13 18mae-E
an interesting chapter. and yet knowing who this plan belongs to something is bound to go wrong. the question is just what and how badly.

will the ship that found edmund and the nut happen upon susan and caspian? or will lucy, elizabeth and company find them when the pearl retreats?

looking foward to what happens next.
3/28/2011 c12 anon
That was cute :)
3/24/2011 c12 9maddie-babz1993
Wow, this is so good! I admit, I was a tad skeptical at first, 'Narnia and Pirates of the Caribbean? The hell is this?' Then I read it, and I love it! Especially Captain Jack, you write him so well! Oh, and Suspian. Did I mention Suspian? Because they're the only reason I ever read anything, hahaha. You write them well too! Chapter 12 was so adorable, I do hope to see more of Susan and Caspian! And of course, I'm DYING to know where you're going next! Update soon!
3/23/2011 c12 18mae-E
this was a good chapter. very sweet. i'm glad she amidted to him and to her slef how she fellt. and that she not running frm it anymore.
3/21/2011 c12 8Pretty Racing
*squee* That last part was absolutely fantastic!
3/18/2011 c11 18mae-E
an interesting chapter. so u going to show susan and caspian next?
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »