for Up in Smoke

Robert and Anna {that's ancient}

Kevin and Lucy {so wacky}

Luke and Tracy {funny}

Least favorite couples:

Sonny and anybody {Crash and burn}

Elizabeth and Jason {Crash and burn II}

Kristina and Ethan {Is it me, or am I the only one who gets the ick factor and think he is way too old for her, as well as the fact she blamed him for beating her up, when that scuzzy Keifer did it? NO, and I mean NO, romantic relationship should start when some whiny brat teenager blames a guy for beating her up! It just ain't right!}

Lisa and any man {She is a creepy bitch, and I hope she croaks!}

Maxie and Spinelli {He is some dork and she deserves way better than some mooning computer geek!}
9/27/2011 c21 Smithy
Ut-oh! It's Valentin. I can just picture Dante wanting to rip into him, what with that Italian temper of his, and beat the living daylights out of him. This is like when Laura was kidnapped after her marriage to Luke, and was forced to marry her captor, Stavros. An Italian cop with a rotten temper against a Russian-Greek psychopath, well the Italian cop with the rotten temper wins out. Dante Falconeri is sorta like an Italian version of Will Turner {oh, yeah, he's also Greek, Irish and Spanish}.
5/10/2011 c21 Becky Ponotn
This is a good story. I just read it all in one shot. Why no updates? You can't leave us hanging like that!
3/23/2011 c21 ghfan51184
I bet you it's Valentine! those Cassadines are always trying to buy out or make a proffit on something such as a magazine or a donation to genreal hospital.
3/23/2011 c20 ghfan51184
I'm so happy that they found Lulu and that she's on her way home. I hope that Helena doesn't come after her and Valentine either kills her or harms the baby! I love that Lulu drugged the wine. Nice job! Luke would be proud of her! lol.
3/23/2011 c17 ghfan51184
Nice move guys! I love that Spinelli found Valentine and Lulu. I can't wait to find out what Spinelli's reaction is to hearing the news that Lulu is pregnant! Good fanfic! By the way, I love Lante! They're my favorite couple right now next to Lucky and Elizabeth!
3/23/2011 c13 ghfan51184
I love that in currentdayGH, Spinelli is a PI. That suits him perfectly! I wish we could see more of Spinelli and even Sam for that matter working together on cases like the one in this fanfiction, but no. All we see regarding Sam is when she's doing something to help Jason.

Regarding this fanfiction though, all I have to say is go Spinelli, go!
3/23/2011 c9 ghfan51184
I like in this fanfiction that you have Dante, Lucky, and Nikolas all pulling together to work together to find Lulu. I also like that you can see Dante and Lucky acting as tipical cops, rather than have Lucky act as the cop, ad Jason being a mobster also has to act like a cop. Good fanfic!
3/23/2011 c3 ghfan51184
Wow, Lulu's pregnant? I like that you're putting Valentine Cassadine in the story, seeing as Guza just dropped that one! Good story so far!
3/23/2011 c2 ghfan51184
Ooo! This is a good one! I'm so glad though that you didn't have Lulu actually die! It's going to be interesting to see if Nikolas discovers what really happened to her. I hope we get to fiind out who kidnapped her.
3/14/2011 c21 LizKrose
I recently read your entire story. It is quite good. I couldn't stop until I finished the entire thing.

I have to wonder though. . . is it complete? I could see it being a bit of a cliffhanger but I can also see it expand.
12/29/2010 c21 SomethingSpecial727
as always, GREAT STUFF girl!

More soon!
12/26/2010 c21 42jenny crum
NICE UPDATE, CAN'T REALLY SAY THAT I AM SURPRISED THE HE BOUGHT THE MAGAZINE, THAT WAY HE WILL BE CLOSER TO LULU, HE IS GONNA DO EVERYTHING TO GET HER BACK, DANTE AND LULU ARE DESTINY AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT HE CAN DO ABOUT THAT, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, WITH ALL THERE HEARTS, HE WILL TRY TO SAY THAT THE BABY IS HIS AND PROBABLY EVEN BUY OFF A TECH, BUT IN THE END IF HE DOES TRY THAT STUFF, DANTE AND LULU WILL TRIUMPH AND THEY WILL BE TOGETHER TO RAISE THERE BABY, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
12/12/2010 c20 zigstersmomma
mel

Thanks for the amazing update-he better not mess with the DNA tests!
12/10/2010 c20 3F.E.Emerson
Thanks for the update. Please update again soon!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »