for Teased With Innocence

8/20/2015 c1 NeonsLover
Please continue with the story
2/5/2014 c6 Dream01
That he what?!...
Come on, don't leave me like this!
9/28/2010 c7 10x XRoweenaJAugustineX x
wow. wonderful! :)
9/24/2010 c2 misaria
it's kinda sweet:)
9/2/2010 c7 3QueenBee10
omg i loved it
8/9/2010 c6 Melissa
this is the only non-Chair fic I like, and I really really like it. It's so dirty, I want Nathalie to be real! I love dirty playboy Chuck and Nate's virginal little sister hooking up in secret. Can we get more chapters of Chuck teaching her how to be dirty? (like perhaps her giving him a BJ for the first time, Chuck's trepidation about asking her and then her ending up actually liking it. I could totally see that happening)

thanks! :-)
8/9/2010 c6 QueenBee10
loved it
7/23/2010 c5 melissa
ahhhhhh HOT!

im not sure i believe the mistaken identity excuse for cheating ,but this makes it so worth it. i like how he finally 'makes love' to her and i like how she is so quiet and serene in her climax while he is messy and out of control. thats a very pretty dichotomy and i can totally picture it.

this is the first non-chair fanfiction that i've actually enjoyed, great work!
7/23/2010 c4 melissa
ohhhhh chuck. i dont like that he cheated, but i believe it. i love his obssession with hearing his women say 'i love you.' that insecure little basstard, and the angry sex was great :-)
7/23/2010 c3 melissa
another hot one! i like how he is a little bit rough with her but still obviously cares for her. so sweet but still sexy
7/23/2010 c2 melissa
i loved it! this was so hot and the last line made me giggle!
7/22/2010 c5 QueenBee10
Aw loved it
7/21/2010 c4 QueenBee10
Wow I loved it can't wait for the next one
7/21/2010 c3 QueenBee10