for The Wrath of Navarog

11/10/2020 c1 2Cmilq Ttyl
okay, the story seems okay, but the lack of Seth's pov is killing me. All of saw was
Kendra x11111
Seth x3
7/26/2020 c32 12NaoSa
AMAZING STORY! Great plot and well written! Amazing job!
10/16/2019 c26 5Lightbringer2017
Rio Branco is the Brazilian preserve! It actually has a use other than being the preserve that has the Oculus! I feel like that all of the other secret preserves other than Fablehaven should have a bigger role. Especially Rio Branco because we know literally NOTHING about it.
3/14/2019 c32 thenightfollowsme
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMG THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVEEEEERRRRR. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT, IM SURE I WILL LOVE THE NEXT MORE THAN I LOVED THIS ONE!

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS ITS JUST TOO AMAZING
8/14/2017 c32 chasaroo
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the rest of the series. Damn, such good writing!
6/22/2017 c32 Rayah19
I really liked this story. It was so sweet, fun, adventurous, and to me it had slight comedy which I loved.
6/22/2017 c31 Rayah19
Most epic chapter i've seen so far... Fantastic work :)
6/22/2017 c30 Rayah19
I'm dying. This chapter, though wonderful, was hilarious "Seth be damned!" priceless!
5/8/2017 c1 Rayah19
Before I start, I just wanna say Tonight, starts my binge-reading for the next 4 to 5 days
2/14/2017 c2 Charlia
I find this fanfiction to be extremely entertaining, however I do feel thay Seth would not have chosen to move out of the attic. I also think that the fairies would not have spoken to Kendra like that, niether do I think they would nap with her. Kendra also didn't say the correct phrase to command them in the first chapter. The Fairy Queen said that she had to say the command in the name of the queen. Also they would'nt be so respectfull to Kendra, she's is popular amongst the fairies. It is said in the books that becoming popular is like almost like becoming hated, I know that that's not a direct quote, but that is how I interpreted it. The lesson part is also not likely. I also doubt Seth would just grab the figure, after all he has been through I think that he would have matured than that. He is acting like he did in the first book.
4/19/2016 c5 Guest
okay just read the bio never mind the last comment
4/19/2016 c5 Guest
okay i know this is late as you have already finished this series but in some of these you say something such as "said suggestively" as well just a suggestion yet in the context/phrasing that you used the word suggestively would refer to something in a sexual context so a way this could be just rather than use the word said or stated simply using the word suggested thank you cor your time if you read this
4/16/2016 c15 1FantasyForever85
Cliffhanger! I'm glad I'm reading this long enough after it started so I can just flip to the next chapter .
4/16/2016 c14 FantasyForever85
Nice chapter! Newel and Doren seem a bit OC though.
Also, where are Kendra and Seth's parents?
4/7/2016 c9 FantasyForever85
I liked the Ghostbusters reference.
Also, Warren's character is good.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »