for The Wrath of Navarog

4/22/2012 c32 Epicreaderperson
I cannot tell you how much i loved this story! It was totally like Fablehaven! it was almost as if Mull himself wrote it! You are an amazing writer, an amazing storyteller, and have a great imagination. Thanks for giving me a new story to read!
2/21/2012 c4 11iMelinda
Messed-up gravity? I guess I can see why they call it Vertigo Volcano now. That's a neat twist to the vault that reminds me of the vaults the artifacts were in. And are Warren and Vanessa sort of... together? Or almost? I hope something more develops there :D
2/21/2012 c3 iMelinda
Seth went to a therapist? I can't imagine him doing that without putting up a fight. And even though he's not supposed to go into the vault, I totally think he's going to end up going in, like when Warren and Kendra were supposed to stay at the keep at Wyrmroost but had to go into the preserve.
2/21/2012 c2 iMelinda
Wow, this is like the five artifacts all over again. I'm interested to see how things play out. "What would happen if these instruments are recovered in the name of good, but fall into the wrong hands?" - I can totally see this happening. But then whose are the wrong hands? Based on the title, I'm guessing Navarog, so I'm guessing he's going to be introduced soon?
2/21/2012 c1 iMelinda
I decided that since I've read your other two stories and really liked them, I may as well read this one too, and even after one chapter I can tell it's going to be just as good as the others.

"My brother is not a… jackass!" - Absolutely PRICELESS xD I was cracking up as I read this.

And then the instruments of eternal power... There were a few references to these in Siege on the Fairy Kingdom and now I'm going to find out what they actually are! :D
1/22/2012 c3 6Thought Thinker
Haha, I can already see Seth getting in the way of something on this mission. Good chapter, again I love your writing style!
1/10/2012 c2 Thought Thinker
Whoa, this was a really creative chapter. I'm impressed at all of your ideas and I love where this is going! Haha Seth in therapy, that is something I haven't heard before and should be VERY interesting...I love how his mom put it more delicately by saying 'Professional Help' Haha, amazing.
1/10/2012 c1 Thought Thinker
Wow, I love the beginning to this story! I also love your writing style because it's in third person(I can't write that for my life) and because you go into just the right amount of detail, you don't smother the reader with pointless specifics. I really like it:) ON TO CHAPTER 2
12/7/2011 c32 1Lauri3n
This is awesome!
11/23/2011 c5 Insanity Lives Here
This place is impossible. Literally, impossible. Bet that path closing up behind them was just a trick to stop them getting out.
11/23/2011 c4 Insanity Lives Here
Falling upward. Hmm, interesting concept. Oh, Vanessa's embarassment is so funny! And yes, to answer Elise's question, they are insane!
11/23/2011 c3 Insanity Lives Here
Therapists are idiots. Its something much worse, isnt it? This cant end well.
11/14/2011 c2 Insanity Lives Here
And, knowing Fablehaven, it *is* too late. I cant believe the tome just let Elise translate it onto a computer. Tomes dont generally let people do that
11/14/2011 c1 Insanity Lives Here
Well, you have taken the path of James Patterson. Screw exposition. Just get right into the action. And then something goes wrong.
7/21/2011 c32 hhhhhhyyeah
Really good story. I loved the way you kept the action going unitl the end. But why did you kill off Elise and Vanessa. Now there are only 2 girl knights of remote importance left :( Good, original plot. Loved the story.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »