for Hart and Soul Rewrite

11/21/2015 c7 Guest
Did you have to kill off Owen?
7/21/2015 c11 4brethitman2
please update again soon this is a awesome story
7/18/2014 c11 3hbklover1412
Aww I hope shawn and bret can talk and maybe get back together Hunter's an ass ... but i always like him with Shawn so it's a toughy. Please update this story it's tooo good to just stop.
11/20/2010 c11 1TheLyraAnn
awww so sad :'( poor shawn and bret update soon please *gives you cooies and mountain dew*
11/19/2010 c11 8jjd022980
well worth the wait..hope shawn and bret work out there problems! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/13/2010 c10 1Takerslady
AHHHHHHHH! Shawn is terrible in this! Update soon. :)
11/13/2010 c9 Takerslady
If Shawn isn't the biggest douche on the planet, he's just going to let Hunter believe the baby is his when it might not be! And how rude, he could have hung up with Bret or fought Hunter off fo a second because Bret heard all that!
11/13/2010 c8 Takerslady
Oh Shawn, you're nothing but a trouble maker! Even if Bret weren't a King and just a regular guy, if Hunter, a Blood found out you were cheating at all Bret would be dead. Way to be selfish Shawn.
11/13/2010 c7 Takerslady
OMG! Hunter is the worst coward ever! Poor Owen! Shawn had better dump Hunter.
11/13/2010 c6 Takerslady
What a terrible situation, telling one man you love him and telling another that you'll give him another chance.
11/13/2010 c5 Takerslady
I suppose cheating is just in Shawn's nature.
11/13/2010 c4 Takerslady
A slight back track to Chapter 3: No you didn't recycle that ice cream finger lick scene lol. Okay, oh Hunter, how do you explain away a text message like that. And Shawn, you're a stripper, if anyone should be worried about cheating going on it should be Hunter.
11/13/2010 c3 Takerslady
Gang AU, I love it! Oh shut up Stu leave Bret alone. Austin is so cute, chugging beer and forcing metal down Bret's throat. :)
11/13/2010 c2 Takerslady
Shawn as a stripper, AWESOME! Aww, a shy Bret is so cute. I'm assuming this was when Bret was handsome and built. :)
10/12/2010 c10 8jjd022980
Awesome story! You to seriously update it since I'm hooked!
21 Page 1 2 Next »