for Ego

4/19/2018 c4 3XANA 3.0
You're probably never going to finish this, I suppose. Oh, well. It was good while it lasted.
10/13/2013 c4 58Starlit Skyline
This is such a great story! It's a bit depressing that it's discontinued, because it was just starting to get interesting. I love how you interpret the characters' throughs and emotions, I really do wonder what would have happened next...
Anyway, this is an amazing and really exciting story and I enjoyed reading it immensely.
9/23/2011 c4 kululu
cant wait for more
6/15/2011 c4 11Avatarcatz2323
AHHHHHH! I gotta admit, this story is starting to scare me! :O LOL, I guess that that's what I get for reading a horror story though... XD Please keep writing!
5/6/2011 c4 1Eaglator23
Wow this is a very weird story... I love it!
2/19/2011 c4 10Abra Cadaverous
I love this fic, seriously. I think it's one of the best CL fics I've read so far. Hopefully you aren't abandoning it. ^^
1/16/2011 c4 The Mad shoe1
Wow, this fic is just awsome, i can't wait to see what will happen next.
12/24/2010 c4 Onyxpelt415
i love it please make another chapter and do the others know whats happening to yumi right now?
10/14/2010 c4 12TheCyver
Are you still working on this, it needs to continue.
9/5/2010 c4 2TheStorytellerWolf
So if these creatures are made from the subconscious desires/conflicts of the gang, I must say I'm horribly pleased and fascinated by Jeremie's inner demon. Certainly gives a rather morbid little twist on his motivations for wanting to materialize Aelita.
9/5/2010 c4 15neon flights
Yessssss this is exactly the kind of psychological "what" I love and was hoping for. Carth, I am not at all disappoint. A++++ b
9/5/2010 c4 22DM-sama
ATTACK OF THE KITTY CATS! (Coming soon, to a theater near you!)

Gosh that last part really confused the heck out of me. I hope this don't mean that they're two Aletia's running around. Oooohhh, though I can't wait to see who Yumi points to for that question! Wonderful chappie, btw. Can't wait for the next update!
9/4/2010 c4 21evanescentflame421
Wow... just... wow.

This chapter was amazing. You are amazing. I'm so glad you updated. =)
8/7/2010 c3 evanescentflame421
Oh my gosh! This is sooo awesome!
8/7/2010 c3 22DM-sama
0.o

*Shivers*

That ending was creepy...

(UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!)
22 Page 1 2 Next »