for Someone Special

7/11/2010 c2 36webdlfan
Yea for getting a little Lindsay in there! LOL I wasn't going to be sure if it counted as DL with Lindsay off in the distance (j/k because you did a great job of bringing her in through Danny and Lucy-making her an obvious part of the family). Still, it was a very good ending. I had this spark about halfway through reading this that I wondered if Lindsay wanted to see how Lucy would take it as a step toward having a new baby.

Oh, and the interaction of Lucy and Alexander were oh so sweet and ... well not sweet XD but typical. Great job. Stella and Mac were written very well as new parents :) ... a really great job!
7/11/2010 c2 dogtanian
that was so cute! lucy's adorable, kids are definitely the most fun at that age. loved the mac/stella stuff too, it was lovely :)
7/11/2010 c2 uscrocks
So glad that Danny and Lindsay are going to have another baby. But a tad worried about Lucy reaction.
7/11/2010 c2 13SMacked Hard
Aw, I loved it! Great job, Lily! Please, update soon :]
7/11/2010 c2 3rapidtetv
SQUEEEEEE! a second baby! SQUEEEEE! this is soo cute!

o_0 rapidtetv
7/11/2010 c1 rapidtetv
ahahahaha! this is soo cute! and the Danny Lucy moments are adorable! this is amazing!

o_0 rapidtetv
7/11/2010 c2 14Ballettmaus
As I've said - and showed ;-) - I really liked that part. Though my favorite scene is the shoe scene from the previous chapter :-)

The beginning is fun, I'd love to see Danny in that sort of situation and Lucy's preceeding, very innocent and child-like question. Very good dialogue in here and I enjoyed the small gestures between Mac and Stella and the little details you added here and there throughout.

You've also found a very good balance between dialogue and no dialogue... if that makes sense (it better because I don't know how else to say it :-P)

Very, very good :-)
7/11/2010 c2 10LILKENNY
Aw, what a cute ending!

I don't know who I should feel sorry for most during Lucy's visit *g*. Poor Lucy getting all scared bc of Alexanders crying. Well babys can be really... loud, so I can feel with Lucy very much ;) But poor Danny having to calm her down afterwards.

Mac and Stella were adorable at the hospital and it's so cute to imagine them being parents. Although I'm kinda sorry about Lucy's comment about them being "boring" *g*

Very nice little story!
7/11/2010 c2 5brinchen86
This was so perfect! Such a fantastic DL fic. Or DLL. ;) How can you be hesitant with writing them? You're doing them so well, just like you're doing so well with your ship. You have a great character understanding, and that's not just limited to your own ship but it includes every character. This is rare and I think it's not only stunning but also shows what an incredibly talented author you are. You can be very proud of that! I'm also happy to see how well this fic is doing, because the story is just too sweet! Even sweeter than the pancakes I just ate, and those were incredibly sweet.

Now back to the story. I love how Danny talks himself out of Lucy's question. As she is his and Lindsay's daughter, of course she needs long and good answers, not the usual stuff you tell children about. LOL He did really well. And of course Lucy needs to be carried; I love that about children. Somewhere along the line you always have to carry them! I also love Lucy's explanation why she thinks babies are boring. LOL I think Danny is happy to hear that. lol And seriously! Danny and his big mouth; does Lucy seriously have to tell her Daddy to talk nicely? Hahaha!

I love the interaction with Mac and Stella. Stella really loves Lucy, doesn't she? I love how she lets her come up there and lets her hold the baby and all. Lucy's comment about Stella's hair was so cute. And then poor Lucy has to find out babies aren't boring, because they can be horribly loud. LOL I can really imagine how that scares er for a moment; she wasn't prepared for that. And once again Danny does great with calming her down again. He's such a great Daddy! Her shyness is understandable as well. The mood of children changes so quickly, which definitely is very real! Oh, and I think I said that already, but I'm happy Mac and Stella got a baby here. :D Their son can later play with Lucy when he's bigger and not boring anymore. ;)

Now comes one of my favourite parts of your whole fic. The Danny and Lindsay moment. You know I totally am in love with how you're writing them. So perfectly, just the way I see them as well and how I love them! Their cuddling is just too cute; I can totally imagine that in my mind. I love how she questioned him about his day; that's so Lindsay. lol I love how then the talk shifts to them having another baby. And as if you had read my mind, you added the best bit ever! They are having another baby! That really made me squee so much! I was so hoping you would do that and of course you read my mind. There is no other explanation. ;) lol Of course Danny is very excited and so is Lindsay. They are such amazing parents and another child will make them even happier. I love how Lucy then shows up and wants to talk to her Mommy and tell her what she and Daddy did during the day and about the baby. Such a wonderful moment. I bet Lucy will be a great big sister.

This fic was totally amazing! So cute! You're so fantastic with fluff, family and humor! And with writing Danny, Lindsay, and Lucy! You're amazing! I mean; a Danny, Lindsay and Lucy fic! Thank you so incredibly much! You're such a great friend and such a brilliant author! Be proud of that!
7/11/2010 c2 5BespectacledMermaid
Hey! Sorry I took a while to read, the old wireless is playing up!

Great little story! Don't know why you were so worried about writing some DL, you did very well. I adored the whole getting ready scene. Reminded me so much of my little cousin, especially the clothing choice.

I was so happy when I realised Mac and Stella had a baby! Lucy asking where the baby had come from in the lift made me chuckle :D Danny seems to have become a natural at being a daddy, finding great ways to calm Lucy.
7/8/2010 c1 conche
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for you to feel out of your comfort zone. When it comes to writing anything, I don't think you ever need to feel even remotely uncomfortable. What a great beginning to a story and how easy it all is to imagine. You have painted quite a clear picture a morning with Danny and Lucy. Anyone who knows anything about young children knows that they have a sense of style and color which is all their own and your description of Lucy's outfit certainly lives up to that description. The struggle over the shoes is also so very typical. And the treasured items in the backpack. One can well imagine Danny calling his daughter Luce. I'll be looking forward to Chapter 2.
7/8/2010 c1 DLL LUVR
OMG! that was awesome. You have to write more about DLL, they are simply the best. After seeing her in the finale this just makes that scene even better. Loved the part with the sweater and the shoes. Can't wait for the second part and hope you write more DLL soon! :D

D
7/8/2010 c1 10LILKENNY
LMAO! The last sentence had me rolling on the floor. Poor Danny! In a full elevator cab on top *giggles*. Very cute and fun chapter; I liked it a lot. My cousins daughter is exactly that age right now and I was visiting them not too long ago to welcome her second child to the family. And while reading this chapter I couldn't stop seing her instead of Lucy. She's just like you described Lucy and that was totally cute XD

And Mac and Stella having a son *squee* - he even got a totally normal name XD Alexander... proud name and connections to Greece, nice touch on the choice!

Looking forward to how Danny will get out of THAT question *lol*
7/8/2010 c1 4SMackedCaskett
I'd say it's not noticeable that this isn't your comfort zone :)

The last sentence absolutely cracked me up. It's THE 'little kid' question because you really have to work to answer this. Precarious position I'd say :D

Great story!
7/7/2010 c1 60cmaddict
Aww... I like it when you write fluff! :D I'm not much for this pairing either, but I like what you've done with it. Lucy is just as I imagine her a couple years from now, and I love Danny's interactions with her. And that was quite a question to leave us with! :D Love it! Can't wait for an update!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »