for Face Down

8/7/2015 c1 Ava
Sonic would never do that. In fact you know what? Amy is the one who is violent and attacked Sonic for example for not showing on date. If you have to use Sonic character, Amy would make better abuser.

Dont gender abuse. Dont with husband beaters too.
4/4/2013 c1 Guest
Sonic .exe!
5/25/2012 c1 17aliciathewolf45
OH YA GO SHADOW!

FUCK YA AMY!

sorry for the bad language but i had to scream somehow :-)
4/25/2012 c1 13twistedlittledoll
sonic is a bitch! kick his stupid ass
12/17/2011 c1 BlindBirdWatcher
did she ever put her dress back on? Loved the story though.I just have that one question.
11/3/2011 c1 7CharmedPluto
I always supported Shadamy but didn't think Sonic was THAT kind of guy...still liked it though...I do think Shadow would've done more to the blue ****er for all the Hell he supposedly put Amy through
9/29/2011 c1 sarah
love it! i use to be a sonamy fan, but since i have been introduced to shadamy i fell in love with it. even sonamy fans know sonic is an a$$hole to amy, but they don't andmint it. anyway, love the story and the song! sweet!
8/2/2011 c1 oreo3030
good story i was also listening to the song while reading to bad im a slow reader lol i played the song like 4 times
5/1/2011 c1 Girlnameperson
Really, it's a touching and good story, but Sonic is not a wife beater. Again, it's a good story, but Sonic is

waaayyy to out of character.
12/5/2010 c1 Crystle
:) that was really good:) you shoud really make a secuel but know you shoud make shadow fall in love whit amy ok;) and sonic now really hates both of them ok;) tose are my ideas
8/7/2010 c1 72MushroomWings
*cries*
7/29/2010 c1 RoseAngel and Jewels the hedg
OKAY...SO I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME TITLE...BUT THAT DOESN,T MEAN THAT I STOP REVIEWING! THIS STORY IS STILL AWSOME!
7/29/2010 c1 1Captain and Hero
love that song! and i love this story!
7/27/2010 c1 23Blatherskite3
I just wanted say thank you. For what? For bringing this to attention! People don't realize how often this happens and how severe it is! So you should be proud! And yes, DOWN WITH THE WIFE BEATERS!

)-(ope
7/27/2010 c1 Rose and Angel the hedgehogs
WOW...AWSOME! YET HEART BREAKING FOR SONAMY FANS WHO READ THIS FANFIC. GOOD THING I AM NOT A SONAMY FAN! I MEAN I USED TO LIKE THEM BUT WHEN I SAW SHADOW WITH AMY I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!( SHADOW AND AMY) AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SONIC COULD HURT HER FEELINGS BUT NOT HER HEART! SONIC,S A BASTARD! STILL I LOVED THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
20 Page 1 2 Next »