for Calling It 'Love' Soon

2/17/2012 c1 20Mags Duranb
Good punch my Hime chan, you left him on the pavement with that, mwahahaha! I can picture his face after she said that to him D

My favorite line was:

"But he was being so noble and self-sacrificing, and just so, so, Ishida about the whole thing that she was at her wit's end."

LOL! So true, so IC. OMG! I just keep thinking she gonna be the one to make the move in Bleach (I still believe IshiHime gonna happend ^^/)

thank you. I love this one pretty much 3
8/15/2010 c1 57can I have a new username
Unsure Ishida ftw? xD That made too much sense xD

(the ending was fabulous by the way~ made me smile
7/8/2010 c1 Haddrell
Nice story :). I always thought that if/when Orihime and Ishida become more than friends that it has to be Orihime who takes the first step.
7/8/2010 c1 19Lover of Stories 24
Awwwwwwwwww. I love your writing so much. Orihime was adorable in her babblings about the aliens and all her talking about the types of friends and when she kissed him on the cheek and then when she waved and laughed at his expression.

I really love your interpretation of Orihime. I hope that something like this scene actually happens in the future of Bleach... It would be very squee-worthy, would it not? ;) Orihime needs to recover from her depressing HM self at get back up to her happy, bubbly, caring-for-everyone-instead-of-just-Kurosaki-kun self.

I hope she does, I really hope she does. And your fics are a joy. Thank you for filling my IshiHime love cup! ♥