FanFiction.Net
for The Silent Mind

8/29/2010 c5 imlovinfanfic
oh, i can't wait for more. please update soon. i'm looking forward to bella and the cullen's finally interacting. i wonder how bella's trip to port angeles will be. can you imagine her kicking ass when those low life rapists try to attack her? what if edward actually got a front row seat to all the action? he would be in total shock and awe.
8/29/2010 c5 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome Chapter!
8/29/2010 c4 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome CHapter!
8/20/2010 c3 2Anastasia Blaise
love this story can't wait for more (sorry i really suck at reviews)
8/10/2010 c1 AJ04-Jtrs98
So found you on Twilighted, read you were to have it here, so decided to fav you here as well
8/10/2010 c3 HeathersTwilight
Great story!
8/9/2010 c3 1Dark-0-Glass
Once again YAY! That was great...a very impressive chapter. Bella's thoughts and inner-monologue really make me laugh sometimes. You mix a good amount of humour and seriousness really well.

Can't wait to read the next part.
8/9/2010 c3 2Katoo
LOOVE IT x
8/9/2010 c3 4Fiery Horse Fanatic
She wants to know why because she likes him, and she's curious... UPDATE PLEASE!1
8/9/2010 c3 Guest
So happy you updated! I found this story a few days ago and I was wondering when it was going to get a new chapter. I'm really excited about this story. The plot sounds really unique so far, I'm excited to hear how it pans out. (Also Bella's internal monologue, especially about the yellow food, is hilarious.)
8/9/2010 c3 imlovinfanfic
i wonder if we are going to get edward's pov too. i hope so. i would love to know what the cullen's were thinking.
8/9/2010 c3 2Alanna-Banana1987
Awesome chapter. :) I really liked the part during the lunch time scene, the whole 'Hotness' thing was hilarious. :) I am very excited to see why he could read her mind for that one second. And also what is going to happen when Edward goes back to school and their confrontation in Biology. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
8/9/2010 c3 emomusickid
really good chapter
8/9/2010 c3 LordXeenTheGreat
Great CHapter!
8/9/2010 c3 Adipocere
As far as I can tell from what has been written thus far, this story is well thought out and captivating. I greatly anticipate more from you, ilovethehappybunny. ;)

Many thanks for posting to you and your beta. I can't wait to read more...
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »