FanFiction.Net
for The Silent Mind

8/9/2010 c3 pnkats
liked the chapter. look forward to the next
8/8/2010 c1 Eris1031
Excellent story, and the part with the flight attendant was hysterical. Please update soon.
7/31/2010 c2 imlovinfanfic
omg, i just love this story. please tell me your going to do edward's pov also. plus i would definitely love to know what carlisle was thinking when he met bella at the party. anyway, i'm looking forward to bella starting school. i wonder what edward will think of bella when he sees her for the first time. i bet she truly understated her beauty when she was thinking about how she looked. i bet she's very attractive. wait until rose sees bella's car too. i bet she will be impressed with bella's taste in automobiles. anyway, please update soon. i can't get enough. thanks
7/20/2010 c2 7xXI.AM.BEASTXx
This is the best fanfic ever. I love how you put all that stuff for the deaf in there. I was actually goin to write a twilight fic with deaf stuff too, but this puts mine to shame. I take an American sign language class and have become fluent. I also know about the other stuff too. Please update soon! I promise to read the next chapter as soon as it comes out.

-xXI.AM.BEASTXx
7/20/2010 c1 2chainsaw.love my PC
you rock i hate twilight but you'r cool with whole writing thing and don't you dare tell momma about this i got a image to live up to and she will hold this over my head fo the rest of my life

C.M.S
7/18/2010 c2 HeathersTwilight
Excellant story and plot
7/18/2010 c2 Mahlisya
I really like it!

Please continue!
7/18/2010 c2 Sea Siren
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Very well wqritten with great characterisations and brilliant plot!

Please tell me you're gonna update soon!

I don't review often cos' I'm reading this on my cell phone, but for your awesome story I just HAVE to!

Oh, and tell your friend who are keeping you going that your readers love and thank them for it!

Please update soon!
7/18/2010 c2 2Alanna-Banana1987
I am very excited to see what happens in the next chapter which I am pretty sure will be school. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
7/18/2010 c2 DirtyLilSecret95
I like this story so far...this bella is more active and not as pathetic lol x update soon
7/18/2010 c2 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome Chapter!

Phil as a vampire is a great ideal!
7/12/2010 c1 Katara97
This looks interesting. I'm looking forward to see what happens! =]
7/10/2010 c1 Alanna-Banana1987
I am very excited to see how things play out in this story. Esecially since Bella knows about Vampires and then of cource she is deaf. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
7/8/2010 c1 4ElspethGordie
Hey, I thought I'd send a little bit of love over here as well. I prefer reading on Fanfiction, b/c the black background and white lettering drives my eyes crazy after a while on Twilighted. I really like how you introduced your version/back story. If you are still in search of a beta/pre-reader. Let me know. You can send me a message on either site. Great job!
7/8/2010 c1 HeathersTwilight
Fell in love with this at Twilighted. Excellant writting and plot!
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »