FanFiction.Net
for The Silent Mind

7/17/2012 c2 11Sweetie7smiled
Very interesting! Thanks for writing!
7/8/2012 c12 Aria
This story is so exciting I cannot wait till Edward finds out about Bella's power,if he doesn't know already, because in twilight he was watching Bella at night, so maybe he too heard the conversation between Bella and James, but it's not exactly twilight so anything can happen. :D
Thank you for writing such a great story Chronic Hysteria x2
Sincerely,
Aria
6/20/2012 c12 1o0Melantha0o
I love your story. Hope your mom feels better too. Can't wait for more! :)
6/2/2012 c12 Daughter of darkness
Hi I Kia started reading ur story and I got to say I love u outdone yourself and keep up the good work n don't let anybody discourage you. I can't wait for yor next chapters to come. I'll b checking on your story for more chapters. And once again ur a good writer n I love the story, goodluck!
5/8/2012 c12 Guest
please finish this! It's so good!
5/4/2012 c11 Burn-in-the-sun
I really hope you finish this story! Please don't let idiots who flame you keep you from sharing your story with the rest of us. Thank you for posting. It's an amazing read so far and I look forward to its conclusion.
4/4/2012 c12 dlajmc
"You go girl!" love your coments don't know why people are so mean and rude. Thanks for all your work.
4/3/2012 c9 BridieMar
Double WOW
4/3/2012 c8 BridieMar
WOW another good chapter. I noticed I'm almost up to date with your story. So here I am being a spoilt brat 'but I don't want it to end! I want to keep reading!' *stamps foot*. It's 1:35 a.m. here, maybe I should just go to bed.
4/3/2012 c7 BridieMar
Loved this chapter. You know this story, already interesting, humorous and twisted (in a good way) just keeps getting better. Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent.
4/3/2012 c5 BridieMar
Funny and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing
4/3/2012 c3 BridieMar
Really interesting and well written chapter. You caught and held my attention from the first word to the last. Thank you.
4/3/2012 c2 BridieMar
You have a very smart cookie in your Bella. Carlisle's reaction to her was interesting. I'm looking forward to the explanation to that and of course Bella meeting the rest of the Cullens. I wonder what you ave in store for us?
4/3/2012 c1 BridieMar
Hi really enjoying your take on the twilight universe. It's nice, it's different, it's unusual. I like it. I'm looking forward to reading more. Cheers for now.
3/31/2012 c12 2Anastasia Blaise
i'm sorry you had to take your mother to the hospital hope she's better and pleas take your time true readers can wait
168 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »