FanFiction.Net
for The Silent Mind

2/16/2012 c12 Anonymous
LOVE the story! Please update soon? Like...tomorrow...or...yesterday :D
2/12/2012 c12 atthetouchoflove
holy shit. please, please update! so intrigued.

i don't want to influence the story - seriously think you're on the verge of something Great, yes, capitalization was intentional - and i don't want to fuck with that at all because this is so, so, so good but well

i'd like some more, subtle bella/cullen interaction? like the time alice waved at her. just because the bella/emmett convo was just about the cutest thing ever.

but keep doing what you're doing, you rock
1/5/2012 c12 1lstvry
Lol sounds like a cool life you have. Is the next chapter almost done yet? I'm DYING from the suspense here.
1/5/2012 c12 7MarkerIV
Congrats on the new name!
1/4/2012 c11 1enchantedlight
hey, just read the story! love it, update soon!
1/4/2012 c12 4ElspethGordie
Nice change ;) I like it. When I first got the update... I was like "huh? I didn't get a chapter to edit!" Things make much more sense now ;) xoxo
1/4/2012 c11 1Lady Elena Bella Petrova
love this story so far! can't wait to read more later!
1/4/2012 c11 3HarryAndGin
Great story, and I really hope that Bella figures out about the wolves and starts to trust the Cullens. Please post more soon!
1/4/2012 c11 Nissa-Cullen
Bella needs help. She might be bad ass but James is psycho and will stop at nothing to get her. Will she learn what he meant about wolves soon? Will she start to trust the Cullen's soon? I'm afraid she's in over her head.
12/24/2011 c11 sheeiur22
Great updates I love where this is going it is very different. Bella's abilities and her breaking into a morgue. She isn't such a goody goody here but she is isn't bad either. Great job and Happy Holidays. Please add more soon.
12/22/2011 c11 7MarkerIV
So glad to see this continued. Quite the unique story you have running. Till next chapter :)
12/22/2011 c11 1lstvry
James and Bella...gross. Can't wait to see when the Cullens finally find out about her :)
12/22/2011 c11 4ElspethGordie
lovely job my dear, I love the little changes you made, it really helps the flow of the chapter. Can't wait for more! keep 'em coming! xoxo
12/22/2011 c11 5vivx-chan
I loved the chapter, really intense but good! Did Alice see the phone conversation between James and Bella or Edward was close enough to hear? Will they help her?

Why did Edward said that Charlie was in his office if he was not?

Keep writing and posting. ^^
12/22/2011 c11 DutchGirl01
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »