FanFiction.Net
for The Silent Mind

12/22/2011 c11 Blacklion45
I really like this story. It's a dufferent twist. Please update soon.
12/21/2011 c11 1girlwithwings2
keep writing
12/21/2011 c11 LordXeenTheGreat
Awesome chapter...i think this bella seems a little smarter then the orginal one.
12/21/2011 c11 imlovinfanfic
i just love your story. i can't get enough. bella's smart ass attitude when she was on the phone with james was freakin hilarious. i hope you do edward's pov at some point. i would love to know what all the cullen's are thinking about bella.
12/21/2011 c1 9FallenAngelofDarkness923
i would just like to say that i would have slapped the flight attandent if it were me, because I am visually impaired also on that shit would have gotton on my nerves lol don't worry your not offending other people with disabilities that are reading this LOL

-DARKLUST

P.S love the chapter
11/29/2011 c10 Nissa-Cullen
This is an interesting story. I really like it. I like how you've changes things up a little with the story line and not have us reading Twilight again or feel like we're watching the movie again. How much longer before Edward finds out Bella knows what he is? Will Bella figure out that Waylon being dead could be related to James? Will the Cullen's help? Why are the wolves changing so quickly?
11/15/2011 c10 silverwolf316
Love you story! Please update it soon!
11/12/2011 c10 sheeiur
Great update thanks.
11/12/2011 c10 hehehehe
OMG! I looove ur story it is the best. please please please update soon i have to know what happens next!
11/12/2011 c10 1Lauri3n
This is awesome! I find the idea intriguing.
11/10/2011 c10 1CrazyReader3
I love the plot twisting happening. My only constructive critique is that updates are very much needed. Bella's inner dialogue is very enjoyable and somewhat different from canon, but still works great. I cant wait to see how further you develop her and her eventual relationship with Edward.

Your story version is very good and anxiously looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
11/9/2011 c10 6Simone17
Wonderful, am I? Well I knew there was a reason you're the only family member that I'm not ashamed to be related to. And again, awesome chapter!
11/9/2011 c10 4ElspethGordie
Wonderful chapter, my dear. I'm glad you kept it together. It really does flow well as one full chapter. I like the addition to the end, it explains it better than just the text alone. Great job! ;)
11/9/2011 c10 imlovinfanfic
great chapter. i do love this story. i can't wait to read more so please update again soon. thanks!
11/9/2011 c10 DutchGirl01
Great chapter, loved it. Can't wait for more.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »