for Untold Hero Luigi

7/30/2015 c6 Cole Mage
Nice... I was wondering when a ghost would finally possess somebody in the Luigi Mansion Franchise. Also, I hope we see Nezumi later on, as we never sucked her up!
7/30/2015 c4 Cole Mage
That was so cool. I can't really picture Wolf though, but Ken's story was amazing. I'm sorry to hear that one of your stories were deleted. My recommendation is to make a Word Document and write your story there. Then, if it gets deleted, you can post it again with copy and paste. Well, I wouldn't know as I don't have an account. Anyway, I can't wait to keep reading. Also, thank Birby6 as he managed to point me to your awesome story!
9/20/2014 c10 ILUVLUIGI
Luigi: yay i tots smooched a girl! Mario: what do u think me & peach do? Luigi: ummm... Mario: Oh My God! you need get out of the house more! Luigi: okie dokie!
7/26/2014 c1 Guest
Did they take over daisy's castle
7/6/2014 c1 Guest
it was awsome 5 stars
3/30/2013 c1 1NEEDADISPENSERHERE
cool story. the ending was awesome and luigi defeating king boo. the funniest is where luigi kisses daisy for 20 mins. keep up the good work. :D
11/25/2012 c10 silverwolfwarrior13
Awesome story! I loved the plot and your comments kept me laughing all the way through!
7/1/2012 c10 Guest
Loved the whole thing my favs were when luigi and daisy were kissing and when they were cussing lol
6/29/2012 c1 28Brittany Bauer
I love this retake on Luigi's Mansion. My favorite character has to be Ken. His hair all spiky and blue, and his eyes all red. I LOVE HIM!
10/29/2011 c10 2ZuneMan132
great story i enjoyed it i liked the idea of daisy too

ps: i bought the 1st one today

it is probably way better than the second one that is coming-out

i like the classics
10/24/2011 c3 7W. Stock
This fic really isn't as bad as TLSoulDude has made it out to be.

I thought the battle scene was very good, and the drunken Boos and Wolf arguing about swearing was funny. Ratatouille is rated G, and it has a man getting drunk in it, so why not have it in here?

And you censored the swearing, and your author appearance in the story was very funny, and I'm sure that's what you intended to do.

All-in-all, although many of TL's criticisms are correct, this is just a fun story and he shouldn't ask it to be a great American novel.
7/21/2011 c10 45Yin-Yang Yoh
Wow. Halarious, but kicking, action packed, awesomeness. Good job.
5/11/2011 c10 Miss. Tiny
LOL!

"Daisy and Luigi sittin' in a tree!"

At King Boo's...

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I repeated that line under my breathe the whole entire day!

also,

After ten minutes...

..."Guys, get a room!"

I'm just LOL'ing' my head off here.
2/2/2011 c10 BaNdGeEkNiNjA
Awesome story ^.^
8/26/2010 c6 16Sarge Ray
This fic will be listed on The Insane Critic.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »