for Have His Conscious

1/2/2008 c1 dark archer
cool. I liked it. duke is my favorite character, so this was really neat. needed more details though. People should read KidHeart 4's stories. They're really good. even if they are romance. you made a great story. not loveydovey at all. I liked it a lot. Please make more with Duke in them.
2/13/2006 c1 77KidHeart4
Poor Duke. This story makes me sad. I read this a few years ago on your website I think. I even printed it, but I can't find it anymore. Yet here it is. Wow. It still makes me want to cry. Out of all the stories of how Duke lost his eye, this is the one, besides my own, that I used to go with more. It was more believable to me for some reason. This is a really good and very saddening story that makes me wish I could give Duke a hug. Starfire was an awesome character for the dream sequence and I feel aweful that her and her child both died. Also, good description, I can still picture it all in my head when I read it.
2/19/2002 c1 13Dragon Trainer
Good! I liked it, but it could have been a little more detailed. There was elements if described could have really made this fanfic something worth reading. All in all, it had a great plotline, and was a decent story. Bye-for-now.
2/18/2002 c1 Kay