for priceless

12/5/2010 c1 4readingtothemoon
I loved beyond loved this story. Cheesy is good sometimes and yours was just great. Plus I loved the stuff with the money at the end, it was sweet and romantic. And Jacob really does creep me out sometimes. Overall you have one amazing story.
10/25/2010 c1 4RockerPrincess83
That was really cute. I love them in their hyped up state.
10/21/2010 c1 User25214
Lol at the Mastercard advert at the end :P

Really loved this fic, so cute!

And it was really well written :)
7/22/2010 c1 tazzie-mae
HAHAHA, loved it. Made me laugh. Everyone needs a good chuckle now and then. So many of these stories on here, although they are good ones, are so drama-filled it's nice to read just a light-hearted cute story. Could really develope into more chapters if you wanted to.
7/18/2010 c1 ImaginePeace
I loved it :)

One note: Finn smirked, "Oh really? Then what's up with the diluted eyes then, cheater!"

Rachel looked taken aback, "You know what diluted means? And I did not cheat thank you very much." - The word isn't diluted, it's dilated.
7/15/2010 c1 5Assassin117
loved it! its so funny how they become little kids in the end:) but i also thought the price thing was cute too.
7/10/2010 c1 5reaa1210
This was ADORABLE :) and I loved the ending haha, no matter how cheesy!

Great job!
7/9/2010 c1 MaroonFox
This was hilarious! I loved how in character they were and how hyper F/R were when they came together lol. The ending was just gold, haha, shutting her up priceless.