for Crossed paths

11/12/2012 c1 2PlagueRatOtakuKitKat
Very Lovely. :)
Izaya x Rio is one of my favorite Durarara! pairings.
8/28/2011 c1 sevenz
this story is awesome, i was like "finally, Rio/izaya"
7/31/2011 c1 20momo7902
Really nice story

I hope you make m0re :)
12/5/2010 c1 please ff.net delete account
Ow, Orihara still hurts her even till now, how saw.

Most pov usually shows OOCness but I don't think this is the case for her. Her portrayal in this relates to that young girl we used to be of incurable crushes and I like it in this.
10/28/2010 c1 3MyNameIsThisOkay
...Awesome. It's so sad though. *A*
8/20/2010 c1 11omgpink
I didn't realize this was published so recently!. whoa. This is really sad- that so few people are inspired by this pairing.

Its a lot of her talking to herself, a lot of "I thought" and "I knew" which can be a bit of tiring. Rio is also maybe a bit too eager to be with Izaya. He really did hurt her. She is much to shy and quiet.

But Izaya is splendidly in character and I really do like how you wrote him ;]

hahha! If I write another rio/iza, will you?
7/25/2010 c1 19Mewdu
Sweetness! I never thought I'd find a Izaya/Rio fic, since it was just one episode...unfortunately. But you write them so well...so real.

I love this!
7/21/2010 c1 57can I have a new username
... It's beautiful~~ I can't say anything more xD
7/12/2010 c1 6Primal Red
Holy...Izaya/Rio fanfic! *_* And to top it off, it's a beautiful, deeply in-character one at that!

You captured Rio's contemplative, introspective thoughts so well here. :D And, yet you managed to also make her sound like a young girl as well. This moment is just so beautiful...and Izaya, goodness...he is SO Izaya that it's scary and beautiful and amazing at the same time! The style that you used to write this, the sentences, the description, and so much of the wonder in that tone that Rio uses here...they work so beautifully that I can't come up with a better word to describe this fanfic!

Beautiful. :D
7/11/2010 c1 2Psychopathic Prodigy
OMG A IZARIO FANFIC!

I love it!~~~~♥
7/11/2010 c1 16dofu
Oh god yes...

Finally a Izaya/Rio fic! *bows down to your feet*

AMAZING. YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!