for Confined Moon

puu . sh/61Jut . jpg for u my sweet
12/28/2013 c1 babyboysdh
for u
10/4/2013 c1 4Upper Tyes
I... had never thought that this pairing would ever be plausible. Perhaps in crack pairings for humor, yes, but this? Unusual, but really lovely.

It's dark and it's realistically morose, like of someone trapped in a devil's circle, unable to free themselves out from partaking in their guilty pleasures. It's quite a dark pairing, but it's really, really plausible. I love this story very much, couldn't get it out of my head.
10/4/2011 c1 3a random Killjoy
whoa... like I never even thought that L and Soichiro would make a good couple. I liked the story very much, and if someone asks you, I was doing my boring History homework, and I wasn't reading this amazing fanfic :D

god, History is boring, but History about Christianity makes me want to kill myself, so thanks for the awesome distraction ^_^
11/3/2010 c1 49Archea
I'm always interested in original pairings and though my vision of L keeps oscillating between "lived-a-virgin-died-a-virgin" and "obviously-more-experienced-than-Light-kun", I'm always wary of fics that show him tattling in bed. But you really pulled it off, really showed the dynamics that might have been between these two. Thumbs up!
7/13/2010 c1 Ms. Anonna
Whoa ok. I'm so used to L and YagamiKUN, YagamiSAN is a little different... I have never read this pairing before, I mean, are there others? Honestly, I just can't see this as anything other than a completely weird crack pairing, but geeze, you totally made it work! It seemed actually plausible here, whereas before I never would have considered it. I liked the way you had them act together, it wasn't really OOC. I thought it was pretty good. :)
7/11/2010 c1 74Lixie Lorn