for Wine Red

8/30/2020 c1 Giggles
SO GOOD LIKE SO GOOD I LOVE IT AND I LOVE SUN AND JIN I SHIP SUN AND JIN BECAUSE OF THE REALTIONSHIP STRUGGLES IT SHOWS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS AND I LOVE IT KEEP MAKING MORE LIKE WITH KATE AND SAWYER
1/24/2011 c1 47kab16
this is so good! i really really love how you portrayed suns emotions during all of these scenes.

do you know the song sweet tangerine? i don't know that much by the hush sound, but i really like what i have heard.

fantastic story!
7/13/2010 c1 4DiorNicole
Wine Red

Loved this Sun/Jin One-Shot! I was never a Jin fan at first. But over the course of the series he really did change. He became a better person.

1.) I liked how each section was broken down into a different part of their lives together.

2.) The Lyrics really do fit Sun & Jin.

3.) The last section was sad and beautifully written.

4.) Reading this fic felt like watching them remembering their past.

Keep Up The Great Work! Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
7/10/2010 c1 3Danyhg
If you intended to make the reader cry, I think you accomplished at least in one. That was so sad and beautiful. Amazing work.
7/10/2010 c1 3For A Key
*Tries desperately not to cry*

It's pathetic, but every reminder of their death scene is like a knife twisting in my heart. This ís a very beautiful piece. You have this writing style that's really, y'know, YOU and I like it. I adore the two garden scenes, Sun's point of view was suberp and I just love this.
7/9/2010 c1 LostInLost18
hauntingly beautiful! i am new to fanfic but this is beautiful! I love Sun and Jin! So cute :) I love the fact you picked up on their pivotal moments in the show. I love the way you write as well. Different but beautifully done :) Faved for sure :)