for Veritas Vos Liberabit

10/20/2011 c1 2Emmauk26
aaawwwwwww, these two are so, so adorable, totally love them, I really, really wish that it could have been like this in the show, fantastic job, amazing.
1/25/2011 c1 31Ruthibobs
aw, cute!

Rx
1/23/2011 c1 rileybear 14
Sweet. That was very sweet. Wish it had actually happened. Darn you Caroline.

Thank you for writing.
11/7/2010 c1 25Miles333
Yay! I loved this story. Great job. :D
10/22/2010 c1 17saresare
Lovely story :) thank you
8/2/2010 c1 12Mirajane Scarlet
Awww. That was sweet. Almost too sweet for my tastes, but it was very well done.

-Princess-
7/25/2010 c1 9Laialda
Oh my god so so sooo sweet! ^_^ Love the happy ending for this and I would have loved to see this as the end to 2.4 then what they did. I know, I know, they have to keep 'tension' and 'drama' in a series but dammit there better be some out and out Connor/Abby love in season 4! *pouts* Still another year to go before we can even see it.

Wonderful stories like yours will just have to tide us over until then yeah? :D

Another great piece here Kaz, so happy I finally had time to read it! ^_^ Definitely worth the wait.

-Lai
7/15/2010 c1 15Pirate Gyrl
That is how that episode should have ended. I never liked Caroline. Abby and Connor were always meant to be together. I'm really happy that you wrote this. It made me smile throughout the whole story. Great job.
7/12/2010 c1 14EtherealDemon
Very sweet and satisfying after watching them dance around eachother for far too long.
7/12/2010 c1 67Indecisively Yours
Ah, well I must say, this story was definitely lovely.

Now THIS is how episode 2.04 should have ended. Not with Caroline walking in and ruining the moment.

:}
7/12/2010 c1 73BregoBeauty
Excellent one-shot! I'm so glad Connor broke up with Caroline-even if she smacked him.

I loved the look into their thoughts and the happy ending! Abby is one very lucky girl. Anyone would be lucky to have Connor. :)
7/12/2010 c1 6NanaRie
no kidding Connor should have broken up with Caroline right then and there, good one! I really love how you gave Connor the chance to make Abby see herself in a different light, and how insecure you made her about Caroline. Well done!
7/10/2010 c1 47SG1SamFan
This story is made of cuteness and heartache-y happiness. :-) I love it. Thanks for sharing!
7/10/2010 c1 DeeDeeCat
What a nice surprise! A new story from you! I swear we must be sharing Abby's head for her feelings about love and being loved. Must be acurate, then. This was an interesting take, and I loved it. You are a gifted writer, and I always love to read your stuff!
7/10/2010 c1 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
Ahhhh, this was complete perfection! So full of win. Things could've gone so much differently if they'd just been a little more brave and a little more trusting. I'm so glad you gave them that.
19 Page 1 2 Next »