for The Broken Unpromised

12/27/2019 c44 Bettybell23
I really want to see another chapter for this story it's awesome and a very amazing story and should be continued
4/9/2019 c32 Haha
Tbh you should change the name

Like you should be literate enough to know that an Adrian and Rose fanfic means they end up together so change the name your ending is the one we try avoid in the book if we wanted Dimitri and Rose we'd read the actual book not your...ummmm "episodes" just saying
2/20/2019 c1 Cheychey1997
Are you going to update soon? I'm really enjoying this story!
10/3/2018 c18 Lrl272
I don't want it to happen, but if Dimitri and Rose get together i serioulsy hope it's because Adrian died, not because she left him.
12/24/2015 c18 1Lissa Sage
WOOOOOOO ROMITRI
12/23/2015 c10 Lissa Sage
I've just realized (if you have not read bloodlines the ruby circle do not read this next comment.) Ethan's grandfather on dimka's is also Ethan's great uncle. MIND BLOWN!
10/27/2015 c44 Lyssa
I have fallen in love this story and of course My Dating Proposal by Adrian Ivashkov, and really wish you would continue this one. I'm sorry about the hardships that you were/are going through but I do hope you will come back and finish this story...

Here's hoping that you are happy,
-Lyssa
10/22/2015 c44 Midnite.mystik
Do you think that you might ever finish this story. I read the first one and now this one. I liked them both.
6/12/2015 c44 7ilovesos9467
So I've fallen in love with this story and read it through and through. I'm juat disappointed that it's been so long since you have updated. I'm sorry about the hardships that you were/are going through but I do hope you will come back and finish this story... :)
5/14/2015 c44 Guest
Please write.
4/10/2015 c44 M
Hi Terri, I really enjoyed This story and of course My Dating Proposal by Adrian Ivashkov. Shame that you were not able to finish this story, but I 'm sure it will all work out for Rose and Dimitri.
Hope that you're happy now, so you can enlighten us with new stories.
Regards,
M
9/13/2014 c44 1B4bidden
Sorry to hear u have been going through some bad times hope you stay strong and sending u prays n love..
can't wait to read more of this story n many more u may write good luck my friend. Hope to read more soon
6/21/2014 c40 Guest
I liked it ... but when u killed adrian... I literally cried...
2/20/2014 c12 Lrl272
This is a great story! I loved the first one! I wasn't going to read this one because it isn't finished and hasn't been updated in a long time, but I started it anyways and I'm sad, it's so good I want to keep reading it but I can't knowin it isn't finished. Although I'm excited about Dimitri coming back I don't want Adrian to die ah I'm so conflicted! Please come back and finish it!
1/8/2014 c44 Guest
I absolutely love this story, it is amazing, I know it has been a while but PLEASE continue it because I need to find out how it was going to end! Keep up the fantastic work!
L