for Plans and Reveries

This was very good! :)
2/16/2014 c1 2little miss michelle
Lovely!
7/8/2012 c1 1Aevr
this story was astonishing... good work

loved it )
7/26/2010 c1 40LouBlue
I really enjoy this couple because of the possibilities in their s/l's plus the actors have kick butt chemistry. ;)

I thought you did an excellent job of the dialogue. It really rang true which I always think is the ultimate goal of anyone writing fan fics, you have to stay true to the characters originally created and I think you did a fab job of that.

As a fanfic writer myself I find it is often the stuff I agonise over the most that actually works the best for my readers. I thought you captured Shirley perfectly! I was very impressed - you captured her way with words and quirky spirit. The same with Abed - a fantastic character who is extremely distinctive and people can tell if you've nailed him or not and you definitely did. :D

I also love the quote because I'm a bit of a quote ho and love to use them in my stories as well - they can really set the tone for the story and as a reader gives an insight into what the author is going for in the story/chapter.

I thought your narrative was excellent and as one who has trouble staying to the point in her fics (see above LOL) I think the story moved along nicely but that you still found all the right emotional beats to play out and satisfy your readers.

You have a real talent and I hope you'll continue to write these fics because I will continue to read them.

Cheers, Lou :D
7/10/2010 c1 2Ooh a Jellybean
Great job! I love psychic!abed!