FanFiction.Net
for Our Sadistic Love

4/9/2014 c16 1MicahSparrowz
OMG! This is one of the best story I ever read! XDD When I thought Arthur died, I was like, "ARTHUR! WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DIED?! WHY DID YOU LET FRANCIS WIN?! AND WHAT ABOUT SEYCHELLES?! WHY?!" Really overreacting about that! And then they got married I was like, "Ohhh! The best story I ever read!" XDDD this should really have a sequel! XDDDD!
11/1/2013 c16 I LVOE YOUW
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. I HOPE YOUR LITERATURE TEACHER GIVES YOU STRAIGHT A'S
11/1/2013 c1 EHEHE NO ONE KNO
THIS IS ADORABLE, I IMMEDIATELY LOVED THE INTRODUCTION ON THE FIRST CHAPTER, AND YAY IT'S COMPLETE!
6/8/2013 c16 StarlightKat
I LOVED it! This is my favorite pairing EVER! Thanks so much for making this story. Now I imagine all kinds of things with these 2 even more. :D
12/17/2012 c16 Sami
:'( awwwww i wish you would write more! still sad you wont be doing a sequel :(
11/8/2012 c16 Dallas
I loved it! You should definitely have a sequel where they have kids with a pregnancy and stuff. This was the best Fanfic I've ever read ooh I love it so much!
9/16/2012 c16 2Illead
Adorable!

Love,
Illead
7/17/2012 c16 S0-Kawaii
Awsome! So CUTE! , !
7/11/2012 c16 FallingforWerewolves
I really liked this story! It was creative and they were all incredibly in character. Good job!
7/11/2012 c16 Samigirl22
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! WILL THERE EVER BE A SEQUEL THOUGH? :D
5/4/2012 c1 Mrs.kirkland
Will the author of this story please tell the other author known as SeychellesxUK to keep writing all her story's, espically "defiance" and "own me no longer". I really want to know if she or he is still going to write these wonderful stories. You two are splendid at writing and are two of my favorite fanfic authors! I won't be surprised if you guys one day write your very own book series. I encourage you two to keep writing for the sake of me and your fans.

-Mrs.Kirkland

P.S. you just got to love my username!
5/4/2012 c16 Mrs.kirkland
This story is one of the best seychellesXUK fanfics i've ever read! I finished the whole thing in a matter of hours! But honestly, I don't think you should make a sequal or a story with her and francis (i don't like that pair very much). You should just make up another story to do with seychelles and arthur. By the way, do you know if thier is going to be a fifth season of hetalia? If thier is, lets hope seychelles will be in there more often!
3/20/2012 c16 NFN Girl
sorry about that.. I thought you were going to stop..-Doesnt read your note properly

ahem! of course I will want you to continue this story first! ^w^ and..I'm terribely sorry for the missed understanding X33
3/20/2012 c16 2Jannahartz
end! already! NO! I WANT A SEQUEL~! I want to know wat happen next! I want a sequel~! fanfiction.net doesnt have a lot of good England and Sey fanficts~! *I'm sorry if a random aurthor read this and get offended*

I want to see them as in husband and wife~! You must continue~! Please for me~! T w T I want a SEQUEL! SEQUEL! -started to whine like Hakase from Nichijou

Oh please make a sequel for this! I'm addicted right now~! .

Please with the cerry on top~! w

I will subs you in my author alert~! just in case if you decide to make the sequel~! o-o Just please continue~! TT A TT

Look! I even write a long comment for you to continue it~! please~! please continue~! w
3/20/2012 c15 Jannahartz