for Strength

9/1/2013 c11 SusanoosUltimateDefense
This is a very intetesting story. I dont see many stories where naruto is an old man and have a student too. Its good that even though hes a main character, hes not THE main character but his student is, i like this and i hope you update this story soon
8/26/2013 c11 1dayfox96
Most intresting, thanks for shareing
11/14/2012 c11 1MtSarx
I really have enjoyed this fic and would hope that you can update it soon. I also appreciate that you have been working on your grammar and it does show so good luck figuring out where you want this to go. Hope to see it up soon.
6/24/2012 c11 12Sayle
Review 100. That is something special. I've got to say, I like the story, and it looks like things are at least temporarily coming to a head. And it is pleasant to see a gradual change. I teared up a bit when Azula apologised to Ty Lee. While the ambiguity of whether the crossover has actually added something so far has me tilting my head a bit, I have nonetheless recommended the story as worth reading. Keep up the good work!
6/18/2012 c3 The Abomination
I love what you did with this chapter and I hope the rest are just as good as this one is, Also I've like to ask if you have any plans if this purge everyone's talking about actually happens if not might I recommend you try your work on adult fan fiction . net (it's one word), Anyway keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update thank you.
6/18/2012 c1 The Abomination
Wall this looks to be an interesting story and I hope you continue it thank you.
6/8/2012 c11 Blinded in a bolthole
The date of update is recent, however I have a feeling I've read this chapter before. Is it just me or this is indeed the case (ecause I encountered a Fate/SN fic with update date of yesterday, and my own review from about three weeks ago).

Good job btw.
6/5/2012 c12 4Choas Babe
So, where do we sign for a petition or something? I admit that most of my work is, eh, not worth much, but there are some VERY fine pieces on this website that it would be a shame to watch disappear forever. So, where do we sign?
6/5/2012 c12 1BIGBIRD216
I agree with you, in that the moderators of this fine site do need to put some kind of ''MA' rating or at least a disclaimer for those stories that do have gratuitous violence and graphic depictions of sexual encounters. I might not seem to be an author but i do have one story on here that i guess has graphic depictions of indiviuals being killed and planning on more fics in the future. but if, fanfiction does continue on the path that it is now, i would have no reason to post such stories nor read any of the fics on here now, or in the future because they violate a stipulation. I do hope that all members can band together and show the moderators that this action is not needed and another path is available.

Thank you for your time. Big Bird ya Juggalo
5/23/2012 c11 Bi-Beast King
This story is fantastic, Everything is wall written and I hope to see more of your work thank you.
5/18/2012 c11 Simply me
To cut a long story short; I greatly enjoy this fic.

I have not followed it from the start, but the update-rate seems astonishingly slow.

For that to change would be welcome.

Please continue with the good work.
5/2/2012 c11 14 Forsaken Sons
I'm loving this story and I hope to see where you are going with this, And I'm wondering how the things with Zuko and Azula are going to go, anyway please update thank you.
4/29/2012 c11 Metal Shadow18
Interesting story I look forward to seeing more of your work and I hope you continue this story Thank You.
4/27/2012 c11 4Anivla01
I like your character developments of Azula. I see her as the type that doesn't want to acknowledge her mistakes until they're blown way out of proportion. Your plot (so far) is very interesting as well. The only part I don't like are your tenses. They fluctuate between past and present, and it well, bothers me.
4/27/2012 c11 2caffeineandshiny
A rather fun chapter and really enjoyable with the children scene, with it being one the most drastic examples of Azula's changing character. Also seeing Zuma playing with the children was fun, reminds me a lot of Jiraiya. I look forward to more, and I also look forward to having all the characters converge and see not only a changed Azula but Zuma too, and their finding out his true identity. Looking for more!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »