for Very Professional?

3/14/2012 c9 1SSXfanatic
Cool chapter, once again you've been able to work in funny jokes with the plot line. Can't wait to see what happens with Allegra and Viggo now, it'll be interesting.
3/12/2012 c1 2mwharp
Psymon upset, thats a first, that was a great chapter but can u write chapter 3 of ssx isn't dead since thats my favorite story and really want to know what happens next
3/10/2012 c8 1SSXfanatic
Very interesting story so far. It seems that you've taken a lot of the personalities and chocked them full of...um, anger stuff. I don't know exactly, but the tension, drama, and quarreling in the chapters has been entertaining, and I've been laughing throughout the story. You've also got some nice relationship conflicts that I hope you add on to throughout your writing.

I do hope you continue, and good luck!
10/5/2010 c6 Spyte
Really enjoying the story so far, you have the characters pitch perfect, the dialogue feels natural and unforced yet paints so much of a picture. Lovin Zoe in particualr she is in that classic place we all relate to (I think) and I am hoping you keep working Elise in that bitchy/antagonistic role Playing the game I was always convinced the blonde would do pretty much anything to win a race...this should have been a film ^^
9/3/2010 c6 Violetta91
Lol Stupid Mac! What kind of advice is that? Good chapter! :)
8/20/2010 c2 23MercyAntebellum
really, really good! i love this story so far! keep it up!
8/20/2010 c1 MercyAntebellum
naiz. i like it so far! good character presentation and you've got a good theme going with them. keep it up! i want to know what happens in the next few chapters!
7/18/2010 c4 I.AM.ELLiE
I'm not big on the whole Allegra/Viggo thing, I'm just waiting to hear about Kaori and Mac, or Zoe and Moby. :)
7/12/2010 c4 Violetta91
Where's Psymon at? & The Mac and Kaori ness? ;(

It's pretty good so far.
7/10/2010 c3 13Collision
very good so far, cant wait to read more :)
7/10/2010 c3 Fanfiction.netMember
I give you props for having everyone in so far, it seems some people can't pull it off. But your doing a good job so far. It seems interesting, let's see what you come up with next. :)
7/10/2010 c3 5emeraldkat
Awww. This is so cute. I love Allegra and Viggo as a couple! Update ASAP pretty please. You're doing an excellent job with these characters! I'm so glad to see we've got even more great SSX fanfiction coming in. It's about time!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service