for King of My Heart

7/18/2012 c1 Orca1994
WHAT? Please tell me you are going to finish this! It has the potential to be such a good short story! I know it was written a long time ago, but if it were to be continued, I think it would be really good! So far it's great! :)
3/8/2011 c1 3weasleytwins12
amazing loved it please pretty please update soon :'( otherwise my face may stay like that ;)
8/1/2010 c1 3Theta23
this is good. keep going! no seriously, otherwise i'll lose my sanity. oops too late.
7/10/2010 c1 1934. The Forest Again
well, that was, ahahahahahhahaha! I absolutely LOVED it! This is gonna be good I can tell already. Yeah I have to admit that when alicia got hit with that bludger I was kinda laughing my arse off. Suddenly I've decided to use up all the characters aloud in a review because, number 1: I loved this first chapter. Number 2: Last night you drove me insane with that popping noise on facebook. Number 3: I've never filled a whole review before and i always like to feel accomplished. and Number 4: well, let's face it, I like to talk and I really have nothing better to do right now.

I'm thrilled that this is going to be thre or more chapters. Chaptered fics are always my favourite EXCEPT when the author stops updating so I'll have to bug you about updating this one. Which reminds me, I need to get to work on your Seamus fic. Don't worry I'll get it up probably by tomorrow. I have pretty much the whole story planned out in my head. That reminds me, I'm considering making it rated M at the end but I don't know how you feel about that. I know you don't like writing it but I think you do like reading it. What i don't know is if you like reading it in all genres or only certain ones. The bottom line is would you like me to make the fic I'm writing you a soft M or a hard T? Let me know as soon as possible because it may impact the way I write the bits leading up to it.

Oh, and love the dedication! Thanks bestie! Your my bestie, too! Love you forever!

So how many characters do I have to go? 8442? haha, you don't how annoying it is to try and write the amount of characters because it changes every time I try. Okay I guess I will do the math. 8335. Yup that's how much more you're going to have to read. Man, this is harder than I thought.

What should I write about now? Hmmmmmmmmmm, yey this is a good way to waste letters,, okay that's enough. How about I tell you about the amazing fic I'm planning to write? (other than the one for you of course). Well, it uses all the same characters as my 100 lilyjames one shots story does and sort've the same conept except for it's chaptered and in chronological order. It starts in sixth year and is written sort of from everyone's point of view.What I mean is that it's not central around harry fot instance like J.K. Rowling did, though harry is not even in this fic. Anyways, I'm just planning each chapter out in detail right now and having even started writing it yet because I want to know where I'm going with it first. But I'm up to chapter 13 and I'm loving the plot so far. This fic is going to be very epic!

Though my other lily and james one is kinda being pushed aside because of it. That's why I haven't updated it in so long. Oh well. I'm hoping I'll be able to transfer the readers from that one to my new one.

Oh, my lord not even half done. And not to mention I'm getting bored and running out of things to talk about. I should think of something to get really excited about so i can use a lot of exclaimation marks. . How about the new harry Potter trailler? It's ! (can you tell I'm getting desperate?)