for Necron Familiar Challenge

11/12/2018 c1 Guest
How about you or others writers make a Vampire Counts and Louise warhammer crossover a vampire character or having Louise as vampiress hmmm?!
It will be interesting to see such story.
4/19/2017 c2 mrkillwolf666
6/22/2011 c1 Carl
This story was really funny and the idea of a necron obtaining free will is a hilarious consept.
5/2/2011 c1 jesse swift
been seeing alot of this challenge, with alot of different races, eldar, necrons, tyranids, guardsmen,even the thousand sons, what I think this story needs, is an ork.

not just any boy mind you, but a Big mek wot shot himself out of a shokk attack gun, pretty pluasable considering how orks work, also leaves room for a metric crapton of humor and grisly gorishness, and orkishness.

just thought id leave the idea, not a writer myself, more of a reader, tallyho!
11/7/2010 c2 19Sithking Zero
Awwwww...
11/6/2010 c1 your fan
hey, don't stop! story sounds fun and it is very aniusual. You won't get many reveuws if you won't write more!
10/28/2010 c1 4AA TTrue GGamer
Shit and yes! This is something I can get behind! As a Necron player, I can't wait to see where this leads, especially due to the fact that the Necron summoned was a Flayed One!

Alerted with the force of a C'tan.
10/13/2010 c1 NecromancerX69
Dude I have no idea of this series (I only watch the first episode in Youtube before reading this). And I find it awsome and epic at the same time I will try to watch the series and please update this story its gona be cool.
10/4/2010 c1 Trife
Now that was original and very interesting I can't wait to see what is done with this.
8/17/2010 c1 Kojiro Kun
A intresting concept presented in a excellent style, i really hope you continue this, keeping my fingers crossed!
8/9/2010 c1 Techpriest of Tzeentch
Huh. Lolcrons... that's just kinda sick and yet funny. Here I was, finishing up a chapter of The God of Death when I was struck by the urge to find a good WH40K/anything crossover and notice Familiar of Zero at the top. Frankly disturbed, I still want to see how THIS could possibly end in a humor over horror setting.
8/5/2010 c1 Lord Edric
A free Necron and Louise, wow this will just be all kinds of awesome, though I was expecting a Pariah or a Necron Lord but this works so much better, I hope you update soon
7/11/2010 c1 1Lord Sia
This... Is awesome. I can see so much potential for a Warhammer/ZnT crossover. Not necessarily with a Necron familiar, although it could be interesting - if you played up the original, where he'd mindlessly obey any and all orders given by his commander, as hardwired into his Living Metal by magic. Yours felt more like a crackfic; not that such wouldn't be amusing, but I see even more potential in a serious fic.
7/11/2010 c1 1IlliterateDude
I have a feeling the Necron will commit suicide after experiencing the sheer stupidity of some of the familiar of zero characters. This could be very interesting.
7/10/2010 c1 TenWings
UPDATE
18 Page 1 2 Next »