FanFiction.Net
for Favors

6/19/2013 c1 storm-lighting-wolf-starlight
please up soon your do great.
8/4/2011 c1 TimaeusLover96
Thios is GOOD! i like , no LOVE IT! i've bben waiting on a positive turnaround for Joeys dad, and you've GOT IT! Dont stop. and even if u do have 8 reviews I appreciate the story, if not for me than do it for you because you have a great story in mind and u want to get it down and out there, which i trully respect in a Writter. So keep up the BRILLIANT WORK:)
9/13/2010 c1 4OnePlotThickens
I really like this story, I really want to read more! Update soon please!
8/3/2010 c1 6ichigogyunyu
Muhahaha! -evil grin-

Poor Joey! His poor little puppy heart is probably going pitter-patter!

This is cute, keep writing!
7/13/2010 c1 3AliceCambio
I did enjoy the story, very well done, but Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are free. Donations are welcome, but you don't have to pay to get in.
7/12/2010 c1 MissAlandra
By the Gods! A like this so far, its looking good. A decent relationship between father and son (and thats difficult to find when Jou is involved sadly... he deserves more love from his father) and landing a good job, its promising. Now we just have to see how Seto behaves xD

I like it!
7/12/2010 c1 Panda
Wow I really loved this! It's been some time sense I've read a story that showed a relationship between Joey and his father, and I don't think I've read one that had a loving one between them at all. I just hope you update soon because I can't wait!

One question however; How much is joey making an hour? Because at first you said forty and then you said thirty... just wondering...

Update soon! XD
7/11/2010 c1 6TearfullPixie
awesome
7/11/2010 c1 3VioletIsInPain
ooh lala! o.o i cant wait till the next chapter!
7/10/2010 c1 7Willowsnake